Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NiGHTMARE

PC games you're looking forward to (besides D3, HL2, etc)...

Not to mention the sort of people who play it happen to be right pricks (maybe it's just me...maybe not)

Another cool amusement arcade game would be nice (i gotta try the new house of dead game with the shotgun light gun). And maybe planetside.

I've heard that there are more 13 year olds who play CS than any other age group. I don't have anything against 13 year olds, it's just that they tend to be far more immature than older gamers.

Mind you, now that DoD has gone commercial, it probably won't be too long before that becomes full of idiots too :(

BREED (Futuristic battlefield shizzle)
KREED (DOOM3 wannabee)
Mythica (MMORPG based on the norwegian mythology)
Fulltrottle 2 (good old ben)
Tribes: Vengeance (Tribes on Unreal2 engine)
Dues Ex 2 (conspiracy stuff)
Enter the Matrix (Follow the white rabbit)

NiGHTMARE said:

Danarchist: Black Isle are working on at least three games ATM. Two of them are secret, but one of them is a RPG called Lionheart, which set in an alternative medieval Earth (alternative 'caus there's magic and demons and stuff ;) ).

Hmmm...interesting. Yeah, I think they ran out of their liscence with D&D since Bioware found someone else to work on NWN with. Another Fallout sequel would be great (this time, hopefully BUG FREE). So this is a new setting they're making on their own? Should be pretty fun, considering Fallout was one of the best settings ever.

the_Danarchist said:

So this is a new setting they're making on their own?

Well, with the aide of another company, Reflexive Entertainment.

The Lionheart homepage is here.

Deathz0r: Liero rules, we used to play it like crazy at college. There is some really nice looking clones in the works though. Go to the forums here to check some of them out.

Doom 3
Quake 4
The new zelda for gamecube
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai for gamecube
Grand Theft Auto 3: Vice city for PC

thats pretty much it

NiGHTMARE said:

Well, with the aide of another company, Reflexive Entertainment.

The Lionheart homepage is here.

Oh whee...yeah, the one games Black Isle has done by itslef are Fallout 1 and 2 (though Planescape: Torment and the Icewind Dale series they did alone, Bioware did the engine). Heh, anyway that game looks cool. I'll have to add that to my list.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai for gamecube???????
why the hell would you wanna play that piece of shit? its a horrible discrace to dragon ball z fans. dbz is ok, but i aint hardcore or nothing, but the game is shit. hell, if they make a new dbz game, it should have high res sprites, and FAST gamesplay. also, flying is a must. and wtf is this about hercule in budokai? he aint got shit against anyone in that game.

AndrewB said:
None.

I'd like to think that this would mean you won't wine about any new game released this year... but I just being silly.

spank said:
Closest thing to liero I've found: Soldat

Boo Yeah!