50 members have voted

1. 1. The Matrix reloaded Excited?

• Hell yes
    • a bit
    • no
    • Wha?

AndrewB said:

Dumb, and a liar.

I haven't BEEN in the Doom 3 forums in months. I rarely EVER post there. And I have NEVER had strong feelings for Doom 3, good or bad.

If you or anyone else thinks that I said anything along of lines of "Doom 3 will suck," then you really are dense and uninformed. But we already knew that about you anyway.

I'm sick of your attempts at spreading lies and twisting words. Just screw off, you inaccurate gossiping thug.

You friggin' fradsickle, I plainly remember you in the Doom3 forum spouting off about how Doom3 is gonna suck cause it's changed so much from the original Dooms, and how you probably won't play it, or some stuff like that. And speaking of dense, well, take a run and jump at yourself, boyo. And no, I'm not spreading lies, fool, I'm telling the truth about something that you yourself cannot face up to. Ignorant gossiping thug, pffft.....

You guys should relax. Namely you, AndrewB. For those who missed it, here's a summary of the events that lead up to this violent confrontation. This may have inaccuracies as it was pieced together by witness testimony and false affadaivits.

"The critics say Matrix 2 will be crap. So, um...yeah. It's crap."

"It will be good. Be positive! Spread love throughout the land!" /me spanks with love

"At this point in time, I believe it wouldn't be prudent to say anything other than that 'It's going to suck' so...No."

"Why must...you...all be like...AndrewB? You are shattering my dreams, pissing on my goals, I've already burned up my plush Carmack doll..." *sob*

"heh"

"You said Doom 3 will...s..suck before it...is released. You're the devil for that, Mr. B..." /me spanks sadly

"In my famous words...'God, you're a moron...'"

"You insulted me. Like a n00b, for the very first time... I CUT YOU! I CUT YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"Dumb, and a liar. You twist and spread words like a naked whore spreads and writhes for her john on a bed with soiled sheets. Bah."

"I CUT YOU! I CUT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" /me spanks violently

FIN

Having seen the trailor for the new matrix movie, i'm pretty damn sure that this movie will do well. WOW!

I'd rather see a movie about AndrewB fighting DooMBoy to the death now.

the_Danarchist said:

I'd rather see a movie about AndrewB fighting DooMBoy to the death now.

Damn straight.

OMG WHO WOULD WIN???

i vomit on such movies like the matrix. i think it's a shitload of crap. and then comes the sequence, another bag of...anyway, the matrix has brainwased people with it's story, when matrix came to the theaters, people started to think if reality is what it's in MATRIX. there are men among the mankind, who aren't sure we live the reality. some guys take movies too seriously. DOOM IS THE REALITY you fags, says I.

BLAST! Independent polls show that DooMBoy would beat me by a 2 to 1 margin. Dagnabit, confound it all.