Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kain

ingrown toenails SUXORZ

I have ingrowm toe nails. Both big toes. I stoped takeing them out my self. I dont enuf money to see a doc. So they been ingrown for 3 months now. I ceap them wraped in band aids. I also put rubbing achol and paroxcide on them every night. The nervs in my toes are almost dead. So I dont realy feal any thing in my toes. Haveing the anesthesia ware off when they take you ingorwn toe nails hurts. It isnt as bad as hveing the novacane ware of when you getting you teeth driled. That hurts

Rotting Corpse said:
It isnt as bad as ahveing the novacane ware of when you getting you teeht driled. That hurts

Heh. When I was having my wisdom teeth taken out (clinical study), they didn't put enough painkiller on the left bottom side of my mouth, so by the time they got to it it had worn off. See, at the time I was enjoying the experience of the nitrous oxide they were giving me, when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my mouth. There's nothing quite like the feeling of your tooth being cracked and the splinters being pulled out. To make matters worse, I stupidly told the doctor what was going on, so he gave me another shot. Bad idea. The rest of the process went well, but afterwards they made me wait till all of the pain killers wore off before they would give me the medicine. Yeah... it was an hour before that last shot wore off, and the others wore off almost immediately. And after that it was still almost another hour before the medicine kicked in. Now that sucked.

I used to have an ingrown toenail. For the longest time I would just deal with it, cutting out part of the nail and then tearing it out. Anyway, I did this so many times that when I finally got a chance for the doctor to deal with it, he realized that just cutting it out wasn't going to help, so he cut it out and put in a substance that killed the root of the nail. The whole process was very painless and I haven't had any problems since. Any of you who have ingrown toenails should seriously consider it.

EllipsusD said:

I used to have an ingrown toenail. For the longest time I would just deal with it, cutting out part of the nail and then tearing it out. Anyway, I did this so many times that when I finally got a chance for the doctor to deal with it, he realized that just cutting it out wasn't going to help, so he cut it out and put in a substance that killed the root of the nail. The whole process was very painless and I haven't had any problems since. Any of you who have ingrown toenails should seriously consider it.

I told the doc to do that to me. But he didnt. Maby when I get some money Ill have that done. My mom work insurace dosnt cover me any more. So Ill need to pay for it by my self. Did they use that specile neddile to numb you toes?The one that they move it around in you toe.

Enough fucking images plz Jonathan. I found like the first 2 funny today, now I'm getting that 'newdoom feeling'

Kain: sux0r. All the best for the test tomorrow. Show the examiner your toe, he should feel sympathetic :)

When I had surgery i got narcotics. When waking me in the recovery room the docs had to hold my arm down that had my IV in it until i eventually pulled it out. Narcotics are fucked.

To tell the truth I have/had one on both my big toes. ;_; Disgusting and painful. The left I had done surgically and they trimmed to the cuticles on both sides so the nail is a little thinner than a normal nail. I had bandages for about two weeks. The right is starting to do stuff. I went to a different (much suckier) doctor for that one, and he said he could do it without bandages and I thought "uh, right," and it grew back in in about a week, so that basrad sucks. I need to spend a bunch of money to get this one done.

What causes these things? Are you people cutting your nails properly?

Nanami: You changed your title! I'm devastated! Is Brakfish more important to you than me and teh baby?!?!??

It was getting old, hehe. By now everyone knows about it!

Besides, it's BRAK. You HAVE to hail Brak.

pritch said:

What causes these things? Are you people cutting your nails properly?

Yep cuting you nails wrong can make ya have them. But the #1 couse is wareing shoes that dont fit properly. I never had Ingrown toe nails tell I started wareing huge combat boots.

Nanami said:

It was getting old, hehe. By now everyone knows about it!

Besides, it's BRAK. You HAVE to hail Brak.

;(

Well, I can't come out tonight, I'm washing my hair. Your dinner's at Burger King. See ya.

On one of my toe stubs, I have no toenail because it got cut off when I was younger. So I guess that means no ingrown toenail! :D I am teh win!

thnx pritch!! i got it, and i got my drovers lisance!!! yaysers!!! i drive my moms pimped out volvo until i get a starion, carolla gts, or a crx. but until then, the volvo will suffice in my quest for rwd goodness!!! yay!!

anyways, the nail is healing quite nicley. i can walk normally now, and i can do the irish jig on the gas pedal and the clutch!!! yay!! no pain!!

getting the sergury isnt the bad part. getting the gauz off the raw meet is the bad part. it gets stuck, and you have to rip it off!!! owsers!!

Rotting Corpse, get to a doctor, if you leave it, your toe will get amputated, or even your foot. dont do it!! go get that shit fixed!!!

kain said:

thnx pritch!! i got it, and i got my drovers lisance!!! yaysers!!! i drive my moms pimped out volvo until i get a starion, carolla gts, or a crx. but until then, the volvo will suffice in my quest for rwd goodness!!! yay!!

anyways, the nail is healing quite nicley. i can walk normally now, and i can do the irish jig on the gas pedal and the clutch!!! yay!! no pain!!

getting the sergury isnt the bad part. getting the gauz off the raw meet is the bad part. it gets stuck, and you have to rip it off!!! owsers!!

Rotting Corpse, get to a doctor, if you leave it, your toe will get amputated, or even your foot. dont do it!! go get that shit fixed!!!

Yeah i tend to agree with him. Don't worry about money, I'd be worrying about my foot if i were you. Just a wise suggestion.

or even worse, bone infection. i dont know what it is, but it wouldnt be too happy if i found out i had one.