• Beer
    • Wine
    • Whiskey
    • Cola
    • Orange juice
    • Needs more impsex
    • v8
    • Mountain Dew

Heh the tap water here is awesome. Living in the wilderness has a few advantages.

Tap water in Kes is great! But beer is cooler, everytime I drink it I end up in a strange place o_O

Soy milk, water, V8, and whatever else the girlfriend pulls out of the dumpster.

For the weekends: Yuengling Lager, Yuengling Black and Tan, Mickys, Mississippi Mud, Harp, Newcastle Ale, and whatever else people bring over.

Soda. Mostly pepsi, and diet coke (because they taste the same).

any soft drink that you can name, I'd hit it, especially lemonade for some reason, i remember i had 10 glasses of lemonade when i first ever took flight and it was all free ^_^

Nanami said:

Milk isn't an option. That's all I drink.

Yeah. Milk accounts for at least 50% of what I drink.

Grazza: Sorry, I can't respond, I died of hardcore underage alcohol poisoning.

NailGunner: Now is the time, get on the right side...

on the non-alcohol side: tea. otherwise, jack daniels.

I can't stand coffee, even the smell. If I ever wanted to wake up real quick, I'd just drink a glass of cold orange juice.

I love coffee. Especially with irish creme and LOTS of sugar. :)

(and I'll drink anything that doesn't taste like goatsmilk (not directed to you Goat) )

I hate coffee. Ugh! It smells gross, it looks gross, and it tastes like dirt. Watery dirt. Mud.

I think the reason everyone hates coffee is because they've never had Seattle coffee. I swear, its like the further you get from Seattle, the worse it gets. I once took a road trip with my family down the Oregon coast and each time we stopped for coffee, it was a bit less tolerable, but still worth drinking. Then the time we went to California, the coffee there was horribly unbearable. Even the coffee shops had stuff that tasted like mud.

But of course, mochas and lattes are the way to go when it comes to the mean bean.

...tempted to go to Seattle, start a business, and charge $4.95 per donut...

Ichor said:

...tempted to go to Seattle, start a business, and charge $4.95 per donut...

Well...there was this one time this donut shop called Krispy Creme started setting up shops around here a few years back. When the first one opened in Seattle, there was a 3 hour wait to get into the store and for some reason there were a lot of dumbasses willing to sit around that long. I still don't see whats so great about Krispy Creme. Safeway's donuts are about 3 times better.

The best coffee is of course Kenya Peaberry. I believe it can be obtained in places other than Seattle.

Having said that, I do recall the coffee in Seattle being pretty good.

I also recall someone once explaining that the people get more and more laid-back the further north you go up the west coast of North America. Apparently in Alaska they are so laid back they can't even stand up. Or something.

I love Krispy Cremes.

And Maxwell House is the way to go for coffee at home. :)

Nanami said:

Milk isn't an option. That's all I drink.

Oh crap, I forgot milk! And I usually drink about 3/4 to a full gallon of the stuff a day! Seriously!

TeamKill said:

Oh crap, I forgot milk! And I usually drink about 3/4 to a full gallon of the stuff a day! Seriously!

Geez, don't quite a group if you can't quote more than ONE of their songs. :P

I often like to come out of nowhere with that quote from Godlike IRL, like, if there's an awkward silence I'll take a "serious" facial expression and say it.

WHERE SI TEH MOUNTAIN DEW? WHERE SI IT>? WHY YUO NO LONGER SELL IT IN THS HEAR COUNTRY?!?!? WHY???