Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alboroto

Spanish...

Well, this thread is about gibberish in Spanish.

Actually, it reminds me that in a Spanish exam once, they did include something that was pure nonsense, presumably just to test whether the students had enough confidence in their ability to translate it correctly, rather than assuming they must have misunderstood. It was something like "He danced furiously around a hundred dozen eggs."

TeamKill said:

Interesting...but how do you know that?! You spyin' on my family?!

it's actually far more common than you think.

Lord FlatHead said:
Hello. I am an interrupted coin. My love is a drunk Pony and I may loudspeakers into its Genitals ram, thus it me hear can come. I love the small drilling in the digital disks. Sometimes I may stop a torch/flare on my toes, until they explode savagely in one livid Fury of earthquakes. If I am completely excited milimeters the i-measure of four in the length and in in the morning, which are completely able to deactivate my auto with a Walpenis. I enjoy long ways on the beach and worldly rob Quallen from everything of its bananas.

Holy shit! that's gold!

A chisporroteo of the bullet of the shoulder of the coupeur has the flash he a zambullida that I compensate for from the country in front the high columns that became first to Beschuetzer that has arrested composes that sought each, like thoughtful skull human has therefore income. The structure was large impossible introduced, in the surface impetuous of the hell. An all one the to. lot of the families has red color so as to the gasballs with the sufficiency how I slid bloodied the field she of the battle, that swore draws and eliminated the difference Canon arranged and has that chaingun that had, its confidential ally inside against the present of threat in the air is received rapidly how approached to. They have more rapidly plus eventful of it seemed capable; that it it had learned and there not entirely to. lot of the hours the to political left, before do not should employ it to the easiest places to understand.

Heh. Can anyone guess what this was to start with?

Fredrik said:

Har det ordet verkligen den betydelsen även i danskan? Jag tror inte det har det i svenskan.

God that turns me on.