Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

Get my own usertitle?

I was just posting regulary, when I look up, and expect to see my new, proudly aquired, Junior Member title, but instead I see "insertwackynamehere#" (which complied with my old name "insertwackynamehere#"). I was really exited and suprised. Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum, looking up and realizing your name is "ice cream bar", generates a different type of suprise. Anyway, the admins changed it back to "insertwackynamehere" my sig became "insertwackysighere" and they took the "#" out of my title. So in otherwords, I'm "insertwackynamehere#", "ice cream bar", and "insertwackynamehere"

1. Help a Mod out, get a cool title.

2. Repeatedly poke a mod with a stick get a title like the one I have now. :p

Hmmm, but is it better to even have a shitty title than no special title at all? If you've got a high post count and your original title then you just haven't been trying hard enough. :)

anyone who asks for a custom title deserves to be the subject of a contest hidden from them, where the object of the contest is to design the most humiliating title possible.

that said, i think a scrolling title like "my title was pwnz0r3d by the mods" would make a good default title for anyone who has the stupidity to request a custom title.

everyday I come here in hopes that a title has been bestowed upon me.
but then again, it is a hollow hope. what is a user like me do to warrent a title? nothing at all.
unless....

nevermind.

Only person who deserves best mapper title is Kaiser/Deathman, he made 85% of the levels in the TC. :P

Pretty damn close to the originals too.