Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

games that totally kick ass

Grogglogobofink said:

i knew i was missing something :)
tribunal was meh, but if you liked the original game, you'll love bloodmoon, seriously. morrowind's one of the better recent RPGs but i didn't include it amongst my favorites mainly because the main plotline is pretty weak and so are most of the other characters :/ still, it's a lot better than diablo2 and really fun up until you hit level 30 or so and become pretty much a god -_-

bloodmoon on the other hand was most excellent and had both a good main plot and great side quests.

i find morrowind's plotline very interesting. this game would be the second best game i've ever played. yes it beats diabloII's ass pretty quick.

im thinking of buying tribunal and bloodmoon of course when i get the game on PC ( i once had it >:/ ). i have the xbox version and it is ok, but the sneak button is annoying when your thumb cramps and you spend like fifty arrows shooting something else than the actual enemy because of the annoying controller. but other than that, it works amazingly on xbox even though i dont like first person games on consoles because of those reasons.

i just hope tribunal and bloodmoon has got smiths and traders with more gold than in the original... i have barrels and crates full of daedric stuff cuz even the mudcrab cannot afford to buy them :)

and im too lazy to use the sell-stuff-and-buy-them-and-sell-more-stuff -trick :P

SOPWITH!!! BEST GAME EVER!!! By the way, fraggle, I saw your Sopwith Doom, I LOVE YOU!!! Okay, sure, I'm a bit spazzed right now, but... er, well, deal with it.

niguel said:

i just hope tribunal and bloodmoon has got smiths and traders with more gold than in the original... i have barrels and crates full of daedric stuff cuz even the mudcrab cannot afford to buy them :)

if you choose to add a trader to raven rock in bloodmoon, he takes up to 5000(?) which is pretty good. it might be more with the smith, but i didn't go with the smith :)

Quake 1 and 3
Half-Life
Doom series
Duke Nukem 3D
Black and White
Starcraft
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
Metal Mutant (ancient silmarils game)
Worms 2
Battlezone series
Blood
MDK
Liero
Lemmings

Donkey kong
jak and daxter
mortal kombat deadly alliance
all doom games
command and conquer yuri's revenge
medal of honor underground
syphon filter 1 and 2
blood
the sims and all related games

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Quake 1 and 3
Half-Life
Doom series
Duke Nukem 3D
Black and White
Starcraft
System Shock 2
Deus Ex
Metal Mutant (ancient silmarils game)
Worms 2
Battlezone series
Blood
MDK
Liero
Lemmings

yeah dude lemmings is the coolest!:)

I will say hexen..
the game I like more than doom, but has a lack of megawads and such.
which is why ichor will be my saviour for when I get a computer and get hexen! for the PC this time!