Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Captain Red

when you have make the dumb.

TeamKill said:

I'm a guy. Buying a bra.

Oh yeah.. men's masculinity is threatened by anything with lace. I forgot.

Silverwyvern said:

Oh yeah.. men's masculinity is threatened by anything with lace. I forgot.

Well, not to me. It was a dumb act on my part due to the consequences I faced from my mom.

TeamKill said:

Well, not to me. It was a dumb act on my part due to the consequences I faced from my mom.

1) what did she do?
2) why did you buy a bra?
3) DID YOU WEAR IT!?!??!?!?!

TeamKill said:

Heh, "It's only dumb 'cuz I got caught." :)

Just let it be said that riding a bicycle with sandles is not a good idea. I found that out the hard way when I was 7 or 8.

BBG said:

1) what did she do?
2) why did you buy a bra?
3) DID YOU WEAR IT!?!??!?!?!

1. Didn't trust me for a year
2. Wanted a new on
3. Of course.

IMJack said:

Heh, "It's only dumb 'cuz I got caught." :)

Not really. More like I was dumb to go to the mervins by my house rather than the one 20 miles away.

A friend and I were chit-chatting outside of a store one day. I dont remember what we were talking about, but he motioned behind him with his thumb (kinda the ay hitch hikers do). At the same time, some guy standing behind him was yawning. My friend ended up sticking his thumb in the guys mouth.

TeamKill said:

I've also accidentally picked up a girlfriend before.

You did what? O_o

This was embarrasing for my family, not for me ;P

In my wedding, when we were about to leave the party, the Dj (one of my best friends) started playing Simphony of Destruction while my wife and I were laughing...
My had that look on his face, just like the first time I got drunk, and my mom started to cry, and she called me insensible freak...

Also, when I was 15, I got REALLY drunk at a friends house, I was walking home when I met my dad in the street (at that time he was working with the US embassador in Ecuador on some project on teaching english in some schools) and I vomit all over them.
The embassador looked likethat priest in the Exorsist.
My dad, took his glasses off, and said:
Regresa a la casa, hijo de la gran puta
And after that, I was grounded for one year...

I do dumb things like... wake up in the morning.. think I am normal.. walk. and yeah..
I used to bike a lot (notice, the noun 'bike' is also a verb..). one time, me and my friend went down a street.. not any ordinary street, but one that was covered in tar.. we kinda ruined our clothes, and the bikes had tar all over them. driving into the lake did nothing to clean us/the bikes...
I tied my sleeves to my handle bars, and put my arms in my shirt and tried to 'bike' that way. but I sort of fell forward, and the crossbar was just the right height to catch me...

well, if I listed everything, I would be dead by the time I was done..

I usually say things out loud when I really mean to say things in my head. For example, today in summer school, I was getting really annoyed by all the dumb tards in my class so i say out loud "Why do I have to be in a room full of stupid ________?!?!?!" That blank part was some stupid random obscene comment. The whole class was giving me a dirty, evil look. I just realized what I said and then I say this out loud "Wait, you guys weren't supposed to hear that!" Again, i realized that I wanted to say that in my head. I hate it when that happens.

OK, something I did that was just stupid: I once took a running jump at, and shoulder-charged, the external blast doors of a nuclear bunker in Switzerland. Believe it or not, the door didn't give way. The repairs to my watch were quite expensive though.

The reason for the fascination with this particular door was that it said above it in big letters:

SAN HIST PO SAN SECO

We were a bit curious about what that meant, especially as the other doors had more comprehensible names, such as MORGUE, DECONTAMINATION SHOWERS, etc. Someone even wrote a poem; it started:

SAN HIST PO SAN SECO, as it said above the door,
Of the local bunker where you went in time of war,
"Maybe it's a warning", said one lad with a grin.
"If there's a war and you're inside, don't let the others in."

Oh, I just remembered a good one.

I kinda have an oral fixation (go ahead and make fun), which is why I smoke. This also means that I have a tendency to chew in things like, keys, cell phone antennas, etc.

A few years ago, I bought a stereo. It had one of those wire antenna things, and the end was exposed. I was watching TV one day, and playing around with the wire. Without paying attention, I bit down on the exposed end.

I saw stars.

From my IRC quotes file:

in school, i usually go to the bathroom the same time everyday, and noone else is there then, so i decided to be cool one day so i sidestepped in like the doomguy with my fakegun pointed outward, and i circle strafed right into this other guy

fraggle said:

From my IRC quotes file:

in school, i usually go to the bathroom the same time everyday, and noone else is there then, so i decided to be cool one day so i sidestepped in like the doomguy with my fakegun pointed outward, and i circle strafed right into this other guy

Heh, I trust that's been bashed?

fraggle said:

From my IRC quotes file:

<Deconstructor> in school, i usually go to the bathroom the same time everyday, and noone else is there then, so i decided to be cool one day so i sidestepped in like the doomguy with my fakegun pointed outward, and i circle strafed right into this other guy

At least you didnt wall run into him at 200 mph.

mmm... the last stupid thing i did was watch the jeff goldblum version of "the fly" after eating.

hint: the movie's ending is thoroughly disgusting.

Ct_red_pants said:

That avatar's a self portrait right? In that it looks like you have long hair :).

Long hair comming out of his head, not his face... =)

BBG said:

AndrewB lacks facial hair, pubic hair, armpit hair, chest hair, back hair, leg hair, arm hair...well, he's one hairless person.

I'm 14, and I shave my moustache.

Assmaster said:

I once rode on the roof of a car while my friend did 80mph. I dont regret that though 'cause it was awesome and I didnt get injured. It probably wasnt too smart though.

I agree. It probably wasn't too smart.

Assmaster said:

At least you didnt wall run into him at 200 mph.

It was deconstructor, not me. As I explained, that is from my IRC quotes file.

BBG said:

AndrewB lacks facial hair, pubic hair, armpit hair, chest hair, back hair, leg hair, arm hair...well, he's one hairless person.

I recall AndrewB saying that he was 18 and not having any shaveable facial hair, he must be a god. :)
Personally, I like facial. I usuall grow all mine out until either all that stubbly hair is making my entire face itch like crazy and I have to shave it off, or it (seems) to leave me alone, and my mom and/or dad force me to go shave it off.
Heh I remember a couple of months ago I was growing my goatee out, and my dad saw it as if for the first time (mind you these are his exact words):
"Go shave that fuckin' goatee off, you look like one of those Afghan bastards."
To which I laughed.

Silverwyvern said:

Hmm... I once was shaving and noticed a tiny hair on the blade and decided to whipe it away with my finger...

Yeah.. you only do something like that once.

*cringe*

Oh man, where to start... I once concocted a drink composed of milk, peanutbutter and carrot slices and tried to drink it. It caused me to vomit. A different time, I tried to eat grapes by sucking them off the vine/branch/thing and one came off so quickly it choked me. And for the grand finale, I rode a tricycle with no shoes on, leading to a missing toe.

There's really so much more I can share.