Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
The Heretics Son

What everyone looks like.

pritch said:

About a year old, I haven't changed much, hair is brushed up at the front now though.

Seems a shame you cut that lovely blonde hair off :(

fodders said:

Seems a shame you cut that lovely blonde hair off :(

I'm on the left... you dirty old git :P

Anyway as far as I know she still has the same haircut :D

Pretty bad, eh? All you decent looking fawkers are girlfriendless, and I'm engaged. Of particular note are

This image will break pretty quick (100mb/mo transfer)

Me and my fiancee

BBGFAGIMG pics
img 1
img 2

I've got a bunch more...somewhere...

Other people of note:

Gherkin, who looks awfully respectable. (what the hell are you doing on doomworld?!)

Fod's daughter (hawt~!)

Ultraviolet, who looks as if he should be on the Disney channel.

Footman, who I thought was a hot chick, an impression not helped by the Amy Rose shirt (who in and of herself is pretty hot :D)

Teh Anomalus, who is forever a hobbit in my mind~~~

Fredrik, who looks an awful lot like Hugo Weaving in that picture (scary!)

Goat, who is incredibly sexy!

Rellik, who looks like he oughta be in a nurock band like Finch or Trapt. And, if he's secure enough to take compliments from other dudes, is actually pretty hot.

Airraid, who looks absolutely nothing like I had envisioned him, and who is also not a bad looking guy, if a little...scruffy.

Fraggle, who actually looks exactly like my friend Roland, and who has decidedly shaken the Elton look.

And myself - I apparently look like Penn, of the famous Penn & Teller duo. I wouldn't know.

On a side note, does anyone still have denial.rtf? I kind of deleted the latest (and only) copy and I'd like to find a copy so I could re-do what I had done and hopefully finish it...

auxois said:

Ultraviolet, who looks as if he should be on the Disney channel.

Yeesh, it wasn't the *best* pic I've ever had taken. Gimme somewhere to upload another. And... why the Disney channel? (I boycotted them long ago).

And, since I haven't seen you on IRC (this is Faint), do I still get computer stuff? :P (I'm going to Canada for two weeks on Tuesday, so don't worry about that for now.)

auxois said:

Footman, who I thought was a hot chick, an impression not helped by the Amy Rose shirt (who in and of herself is pretty hot :D)

O_o

I have to admit, I was a little attracted to Footman myself! :-P

In all seriousness, I wish I had a Goddamn camera.

Kuberr said:

I wish Footman was gay :( (rofl I can't believe I publicly said that, oh well)

Heh. Kuberr, you basrad, get on AIM / Yahoo more often, I'm need people to talk to.

pritch said:

About a year old, I haven't changed much, hair is brushed up at the front now though.

Pritch, your gf is very cute, may I borrow her? >=]

gatewatcher said:

Pritch, your gf is very cute, may I borrow her? >=]

That was a vacation thing, ages ago.

It was a good vacation.

Anyways get your own damn pussy =P

Kuberr said:

Here we go. Yeah, this is me in the last half year. Incase you haven't noticed, my looks really don't stay the same much. And BTW, for the record, I'm 17 years and 5 months old.

<pic after pic after pic after pic of shameless Kuberr self promotion

Heh, no shameless Kuberr self promotion here, no sir!

Ultraviolet said:

Yeesh, it wasn't the *best* pic I've ever had taken. Gimme somewhere to upload another. And... why the Disney channel? (I boycotted them long ago).

Eh, there are lots of middling-long-haired decent-looking fellows on there these days, and you just look like one of them. My fianceé watches it (literally) 24/7, so I end up seeing a rather disproportionate amount of the channel, which is irritating because they're worst than a clearchannel radio station about overplaying shit.

And, since I haven't seen you on IRC (this is Faint), do I still get computer stuff? :P (I'm going to Canada for two weeks on Tuesday, so don't worry about that for now.)

Yeah, I know who you are. Guess what - I still haven't gotten Silver's books to her either, and she needs those to play 40K. I'm terrible about mailing stuff out. But your stuff is still in a little box, and hers is still in the envelope. Maybe one day I'll actually bring them to work with me and drop them in the "outgoing mail" bin. :/

auxois said:

Silver's books to her either, and she needs those to play 40K. I'm terrible about mailing stuff out. But your stuff is still in a little box, and hers is still in the envelope. Maybe one day I'll actually bring them to work with me and drop them in the "outgoing mail" bin. :/

I wouldn't bother... Lostsoul eventually gave up and bought the huge boxed set... stupid ebay... starts off so nice and cheap.. seemed like a deal... then they slapped us with 25$ of shipping... then they hit us for 10 more at the border for hst.

Thanks anyway though...

Eh, pity. Now I have a pair of Warhammer books and nothing to do with them. :/ I'll probably send them to you anyway, just because I've nothing better to do with them.

Kuberr said:

I wish Footman was gay :(

O_o
And I though I was strange, having a fetish for slutty bats. o_O

this thread is scaring me, slips on his knuckel dusters and loads the sawed off.

footman said:

O_o

Meh, Rouge is creepy, though o_o appearing to be mostly furless, and all... what happened, she slipped into a vat of NAIR?...

Anyway, she isn't -reeeally- a confirmed slut... it's just easier to be considered evil if your bust is popping out of your shirt ^-^ many evil people show their breasts, even men.

footman said:

O_o

Furry ^^

I've been told I look like a hippe jesus..

yeah, ravage, add footman to your dw furries list! welcome footman. have a yiffy day :)

I like fuzzies from an asthetic viewpoint (they're more fun to draw), but, for the real world... I keep it within the species, yes yes!

Not all people who think Shadow the hedgehog is sexy are insane perverts who have wild fantasies about -real- animals. Remember that, or I beat you to death with a shotgun butt.