Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

SUPER RPG: The Doomworld Adventure.

its not "bah" its "baa!". but its your game, so whatever you like ;)

insertwackynamehere said:

I want to have a small part at least. Don't feel compelled to make me a main character, just a cameo, or something.

Same thing here, but let me die, mwahahahahah!

I wouldn't mind being in it.. although no one would know me. and I don't want my stupid username to be used.. so on second thought, nevermind.

man I think all your base intros have been just about done to death

Can there be an amusing slapstick bit where zarc and bbg are about to save the day when blackfish amusingly screws up all the plans?

Cyb said:

man I think all your base intros have been just about done to death

heh

BlackFish, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.
Im certain this will never get done.

Assmaster said:

BlackFish, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.
Im certain this will never get done.

I've been working on it for a while actually.

As for the AYB, I just got bored. I didnt want to have the game just start as BF, BBG, and ZarcyB just blabbing till they get attacked.

Oh yeah, can somebody get me a goofy pic of WMull?

I'm not in this game, because if I were, I'd kill railgunner and everyone would have a party.

I'd probably kill Liam too, just for fun.

Not to sound egotistical or anything but...How can you make a game about doomworld and not have me in it

Ralphis said:

Not to sound egotistical or anything but...How can you make a game about doomworld and not have me in it

System memory required for you would be enormous, not enough of the mainstream has 1gig of ddr memory, duh.

Where is the Kat? And why am I not the village idiot?