Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

SUPER RPG: The Doomworld Adventure.

Ichor said:

Ichor - Once a trusted official in Raven-Games, he was banished for the mere mention of RavenGames, mortal enemy of Raven-Games. Recently he managed to infiltrate NewDoom, and supplies Doomworld with much needed reinforcements from the strange realm known as Hexen.

So that's why you were banned. I had been meaning to ask you about that myself. And all you did was mention RavenGames? How silly.

Can I be in it? Some small part; some sort of mad man telling every-one the end of the world is coming.

Actually, it wasn't quite like that, but close. When I first began working on Carnage Galore 3, I posted something in Raven-Games. No problems so far (in fact, that thread is still by far the biggest one in that section). Back then, I was still using VisiNet. Even Phoebus seemed interested, and suggested that I put it in that Review Center of his (which normally contained Heretic 2 maps). When I finished the first episode (newstuff #93), I announced it there. The result was completely different from expected, because by that time I chose RavenGames to host it (Raven-Games was more for Heretic 2 and Hexen 2). That thread was removed, and so was my account.

This looks.... interesting to say the least. Let all of us knoe when there is a downloadable version ;) And there is a space in my name ;).

Im going to update the list I soon as I wake up.

When it comes to Arioch's bitch, who's going to be the queen then? Arioch has been scipted but not Nami. So if any batchelorettes out there please yell.

Im going to add lut and mordeth in there.

EDIT: If you think there are missing people, just jot down a list of names ok? Im gunna be gone for a bit.

Ichor said:

Actually, it wasn't quite like that, but close. When I first began working on Carnage Galore 3, I posted something in Raven-Games. No problems so far (in fact, that thread is still by far the biggest one in that section). Back then, I was still using VisiNet. Even Phoebus seemed interested, and suggested that I put it in that Review Center of his (which normally contained Heretic 2 maps). When I finished the first episode (newstuff #93), I announced it there. The result was completely different from expected, because by that time I chose RavenGames to host it (Raven-Games was more for Heretic 2 and Hexen 2). That thread was removed, and so was my account.

So from what I read in this post, you chose to host the first ep of your CG III on RavenGames, and not Raven-Games, and therefore they banned you?
Ghey.

It wasn't because I released a mod...TC...whatever. It was because of a feud between Phoebus and Ramborc that goes back to long before there was even a NewDoom. It's just as well, since there's really nothing of interest in the Raven-Games forums anymore, so I don't even bother to register again.

BlackFish said:

Mr. Chris: I know, but im using both names as a joke.

and why the hell do I have to register for the forums? and it takes mad long just to get an email.

I really don't know. When Phoebus changed boards, it took more than a week to get my account active again.

[email/PM moved to blog]

Disorder said:

Blackfish, do you know where I could find a tutorial for RPG maker 2003?

Click the help button somewhere in the editor. I figured out the things myself.

Hey, put Iori in here who registered recently. He's a real good friend of mine. He only pops in everynow and again though, so I'd make it just a cameo in the RPG with me talking to him or something. If you need a pic, I have one of him.

Disorder said:

Damn, it's in fucking Japanese.

**LINK REMOVED**

Kuberr: Ok, I only needed a pic of WMull for the intro.

EDIT: The game over screen...

I forgot that rm2k3 was out already. Sad how I'm just now learning advanced functions for rm2k.

Hey, Blackfish, if you've gotten this far with the editor, how do I make NPC's (non playable characters, you know, the ones you talk to n'stuff), and how do I make them join your party? LMK, thanks :)

[edit]

Figured out how to insert NPCs, now how do I make it so that when the player presses "use" on that NPC, he can shop?

[edit]

Fuck it. I just figured it out, heh.

Is this going to be done using the avatars to represent the Doomers? Or actual sprites? Also, could I be changed from Village Idiot to an "Insane Philosopher who offers a useful clue or idea at one point"? I was kinda kidding 'bout the Village Idiot part earlier, heh.

BlackFish said:

Scientist: Will own his own dumb lab somewhere.

Cool! my very own dumb lab somewhere! Sometimes dreams do come true. :-D

I didn't see Seph in there. Is he? I rather think he should be a mechanical troll who has an army of partly disfuntioned robots (being as that they involve quite a bit of hardware).