Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cecillia

Thank you, Doomworld!

I'm serious!... really!

Anyway, it's just thanks for a few things...

For one, my fishie collection is very happy, thanks to suggestions, and Bowie the betta hasn't eaten any of the new fish at this time. The platty is the most likely canidate for this position, as he's a complete moron and ignores Bowie's territorial bullying. Ah well.

And, even before, in my previous stay you guys have been one of the least assine groups on any MB I know of. Thanks for not being assholes!

well I dont know if i was an asshole to you or not as it often comes naturally to me but your welcome.

funny, *sniff* my brother's had about 20 fish die in the last two months ............. *sob sob*

And you're welcome for us not being assholes (except in my case ...)

:D

I'm probably in no way responsible for your good experience here, but I won't disappoint you by being an ass. So you're welcome, I suppose.

Cecillia said:

Thanks for not being assholes!

You're welcome.

Cecillia said:

And, even before, in my previous stay you guys have been one of the least assine groups on any MB I know of. Thanks for not being assholes!

Damn. We mustn't browse the same forums. :P
Thanks, it's always pleasing to know people like a place you participate in.

Indeed, and I need to catch up on things here. Almost 2 years is a long time. :)Glad to see that there are women here. Now, what will happen if they read Taylor's story? :Shudders: Hell is a personal place. Even though, John Romero told me he liked the story. Yes, John Romero read Imp Encounter. Thanks to me, unfortunatly.

How many more women are going to show up, enough that it's a good ratio?

Me thinks I need to stop mention Impse before I get yelled at.
David

shit I better try and behave I suppose, Im one of the assholes from the other messageboards

Doomworld rules. It's not like I've ever been to many messageboards, but it has the lowest concentration of mentally-atrophied illiterate kiddies that I have found on one.

ToXiCFLUFF said:

Doomworld rules. It's not like I've ever been to many messageboards, but it has the lowest concentration of mentally-atrophied illiterate kiddies that I have found on one.

Yeah, I think the ratio is 100:1 or something similar to that.