Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

What are your feelings on the following :

Rellik said:

I choose execution by old age.

Which really isn't execution per se. I wouldn't have a problem with people living in jail for the rest of their lives if they did something productive. But (at least where I live) they can't even force them to work anymore.

without weapons and firearms life would be boreing and we would all be a bunch of pussies, but thats just comming from someone thats probably not all there as I am addicted to guns and also many of you probably dont know how much fun sport shooting and the like is.

About executing folk. I often wonder about the folks who do the actual execution, do they get a kick from it?? what do they get up to when they retire from the executioners job? do they sneak around killing folks so they can get that kick again?.

The folk who say the execution should match the crime. Ok who do you get to do an execution like that, someone capable of beating a person to death with a baseball bat or worse? hmmmm, if you have sick little fantasies about doing stuff like that I suggest you get some therapy.

Imagine what it would feel like to execute someone then later find out they were innocent, anyone who can handle that is a murderer as far as Im concerned.

mystic said:

The folk who say the execution should match the crime. Ok who do you get to do an execution like that, someone capable of beating a person to death with a baseball bat or worse? hmmmm, if you have sick little fantasies about doing stuff like that I suggest you get some therapy.

Imagine what it would feel like to execute someone then later find out they were innocent, anyone who can handle that is a murderer as far as Im concerned.

That is the idea of hell, when you die; you spend eternity suffering in some way related to your sins.
I suppose they could build robots for certain tasks, but that would cost a lot of money, be very inefficient, and still would require someone without morals to design and build it. It would be wrong on so many levels.

The thing about innocent people is that so many people go through the system that they get tired of trying to do a good job on proving innocence. If you are innocent, you will need a good lawyer to get away.

But what do I know.

Maybe if a convict was to be executed it should be by the family of the victim. It's too easy to say "Kill em! Kill em!" when it's someone else doing the dirty work. If they want 'em dead they should have the balls to get their hands dirty in the process.

The foetus, which at nine weeks is recognisable as a very small baby, would be disposed of in the lavatory.

Man, and you thought it was gross when you had to unclog a toilet full of shit....