Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Psyrus

Departure

As of August 12, I'll be headed to Columbia Basin, a Job Corps campus at Moses Lake, WA which, if you look at this map, is about 170 miles easy of Olympia, WA and 147 miles east of Seattle, WA, and Aberdeen is where I live. I'll be studying things like CISCO networking and such. All I'm waiting for at the moment is further information via mail on how to get my bus ticket, what to bring, what not to bring, etc. Once I'm there I may or may not have easy access to the internet. Right now some of you are probably thinking, "What an idiot. He's going to be networking computers but he doesn't know if he's going to have internet access? WHAHAHA!" Hey, I don't know how busy I'm going to be or how their rules and regulations regarding computer/internet access work. Anyway, I may not be around much after the 12th, as if I ever post much anyway...heh, but I'm usually always on #zdoom. If all works out well after a week, all I can say is it's been a memorable time being here since March of 2001.

Yeah Bryan mentioned this, although only briefly.

Good luck with everything, and your MancuNET account will remain active and ready for whenever you need some web space and email and whatnot.

And of course, FP LOLOLO

Moses Lake? You do realise that town is full of confused Mormons who think they're in SLC right?

Ah anyway, good luck with your stuff. I'm going to college myself in the fall so heh.

have fun dude, we'll see ya when we see you.

the_Danarchist said:

Ah anyway, good luck with you stuff. I'm going to college myself in the fall so heh.

really! where at?

Olypmic College, local community college. Not much, but its all I can afford.

Good luck with stuff :) Hope you don't abandon us forever!

zarcyb said:

Good luck with stuff :) Hope you don't abandon us forever!

Oh he'll be back... they ALWAYS come back...