• Drive a car (automobile)
    • Pilot an aeroplane or helicopter
    • Ski
    • Snowboard
    • Ice-skate
    • Water ski
    • Skateboard
    • Ride a space-hopper :)

Swim, ride a bicycle, ski and ice-skate. I can play video games too, but there's no option for that.

Swim - check, even got my maroon swimming patch. Nevermind.
Ride a bicycle - yup, I can get air on a half pipe but never learned a single trick
Drive a car (automobile) - yup, I can even drive an 18 wheeler. None of them legally though.
Pilot an aeroplane or helicopter - negative
Ski - no, well I've gone skiing but what I do cannot be called skiing. More falling with wood on feet.
Snowboard - yup
Ice-skate - nope, much to the dissapointment of my hockey obsessed family.
Water ski - yup
Skateboard - yup. Still got my Shmidt Stick. Wish I still had my purple tony hawk. It was the first board he released back when decks had noses and tails. :p
Ride a space-hopper :) - WTF is a spacehopper? Oh. Heh, nope.

Xaser said:

1 and 2, but I chose #1 because I swim more often than I bike.

You can vote for multiple options.

None of those you mentioned matter. The only one that matters are my madd counter-strike skillz!

Fredrik said:

You can vote for multiple options.

It won't let me. It only says "you have already voted for this poll". Maybe it's because I'm new here?

Xaser said:

It won't let me. It only says "you have already voted for this poll". Maybe it's because I'm new here?

It's because you have already voted for this poll, you cannot vote twice.

Xaser said:

No, because you have to select them the first time.

Fredrik said:

No, because you have to select them the first time.

Doh!

"Help me! I quoted the Simpsons!"

Swimming : I was on the junior swim team in middle school

Bike : got hit by a truck and a few years later, broke both my arms. Haven't ridden much since :-P

Can drive a car : not perfectly ._.

i can now sucessfuly eat from a fork without stabbing myself in the face with it, also I can pull a trigger.

I voted for all options out of protest for the ridiculously stupid checkbox poll feature.

Swim, bicycle, car, ski (downhill and telemark).

Also, I can handle a scooter (the unpowered kind, half a skateboard w/ a handlebar), an accordian lift (titanically ugly light industrial machine), and a boom lift (bigger, uglier light industrial machine). I taught myself how to ride/control these as part of my summer job.

AndrewB said:

I voted for all options out of protest for the ridiculously stupid checkbox poll feature.

please explain to us why it's ridiculously stupid. it seems to me some polls, such as this, may contain multiple answers. but of course i could be wrong, as one usually is when questioning the awesome intelligence of andrew b.

Also, I can handle a scooter (the unpowered kind, half a skateboard w/ a handlebar), an accordian lift (titanically ugly light industrial machine), and a boom lift (bigger, uglier light industrial machine). I taught myself how to ride/control these as part of my summer job.

Operating heavy machinery kicks so much ass. I really miss that part of my old construction job. :(