Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nanami

Into the Unknown...

I remember when I first moved out on my own. Sure it's kinda scary at first, but after I got over that it was probably the best year of my life. Of course soon enough it just becomes your regular life but for a little while atleast there's all these new adventures and experiences, not to mention total freedom kicks so much ass.

Hooray. It's good that everyhting seems to be working itself out.

I would move out, but that would mean not going to college or learning how to drive, so I guess I'm stuck here.

That's funny because I was going to go to college until I moved up here, and I still don't know how to drive.

Nanami said:

Hi everyone!

I survived. I'm borrowing a computer for now and I don't have Millie (my computer) hooked up just yet. I'll try to be on when I can, but I should be back on at normal times as soon as my computer is hooked up.

Nanimi has a name for her computer. Final proof that she is indeed a female.

Nanami said:

That's funny because I was going to go to college until I moved up here, and I still don't know how to drive.

Heh...well I REALLY want to go to school, and I dont really hate my mom (though she gets really annoying after a while), so its probably best for me to stick around for now.

Nanami said:

Learn. I'm learning, sorta. Anyway, glad to see you're at least online, Nanami :)

good luck Nu-nu, try to stop in and say HI once in a while. You never even got the chance to not like me!

Ralphis said:

Hey you're moving closer to me. If you're in east ohio maybe we can meet half way and I can get you a keyboard! Good luck and God Speed Nanami.

Ditto! I'm in ... the midwest too.

mystic said:

I never got a chance to know you and now you are leaving, damn. I hope things go well, watch out for big fat folk pretending to be vampires, I hear Ohio has a lot of them.

at least you can play her wads, and stuff, it's as close as you'll get but hey, not totally without insight.

Adios nanami, I'll miss your talent in most all things DooMish :)

Xanthier said:

at least you can play her wads, and stuff, it's as close as you'll get but hey, not totally without insight.

Adios nanami, I'll miss your talent in most all things DooMish :)

uh, heh. she only made this thread because she was leaving to go to ohio and didn't know how soon she'd be back. and she's back now.