Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zell

HAY LET'S ThROW AROUND 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

The Ultimate DooMer said:

If that's the case, what has Israel actually gained from killing a few thousand people, ruining the lives of millions all over the world and partially collapsing the world economy? (after all, nothing's changed over there)

Perhaps the fact that the US is sanctioning and/or blowing up Israel's enemies is relevant here?

If that's the case, what has Israel actually gained from killing a few thousand people, ruining the lives of millions all over the world and partially collapsing the world economy? (after all, nothing's changed over there)

#1 gain is access to Iraq's oil duh!

UD: nice try, but conspiracy theorists will always just absorb conflicting information or ideas into their theory - the overall conclusion has already become an axiom. That's why there's really no point arguing with them.

Both the present Israelite and American governments are in need of a hostile political environment to be in power. Sharon owes it to terrorists and the need for military action for being in power and the Patriot Act and Bush's support based mostly on the fear of terrorism would not be possible under less warlike circumstances. Why would either not provoke war or violence if escaping (severe or effective, at least) blame were possible if their stay in power depends on it so much? In addition, as fodders pointed out, it's a means to gain access to strategic economic (and also military) positions.

The questionable thing about that theory of a zionist conspiracy is mainly that it's amusing that it shows the US as an almost passive client of zionist interests, like it's infiltrated. I'm sure Israel and the US have their arguments and sometimes play a bit foul on each other if necessary, but here I'd rather consider simply shared interests or an mutual aliance high-up, not "har har, we owned your towers and you didn't notice or you found out a bit late, now help us kill arabs." Maybe that's a message for most the US/World population, but not necessaily for very high ranking authorities and allied power groups.

The fattest conspiracy theory in the media nowadays is the one that explains all this saying that it's caused by some crazy powerhungry towelheads blinded by faith and hatred. That's a good explanation of today's political affairs?

Not anymore. They converted that place into a golf course last year.

Ichor said:

Yep, very nice greens btw.

fodders said:

#1 gain is access to Iraq's oil duh!

norrrrrrrr...

Ichor said:

That 15 mile hole with par 3 pwns you all...

Damn.

We could start with the Constitutional convention and the whole Federalist vs. Antifederalist battle...

Yay-hey, this sounds interesting. Elaborate, please.

Grimm said:

Damn.

Yay-hey, this sounds interesting. Elaborate, please.

The source of American partisan politics. The Federalists favored strong central government while the Anti-Federalists favored local rights. Either way, both parties ended up resorting to questionable methods and corruption to win elections for their parties, setting the standard for today.

EDIT: Read about the court case "Marbury vs. Madison" to get a good example of the level of corruption even way back then. In fact, just take a US History/Government class.

Grazza said:

Now now, there's no need for personal insults. Asswipe :p

/me ponders the notion of starting an "alphabetic insult contest"

Bitchwanker :P

Uhhhh, right....

/me hides

Dark Fox said:
These people need to get a life, and the moon has a secret russian missle base on it too..

Heh, who knows... but lets hope they don't get one as boring or lame as yours as to be lead to make trolling on-liners on threads with subject matters they don't know jack shit about and/or they wouldn't even dare dwell on.

You know what Python_Junkie, screw you too. While I may have strong opinions, I never made a personal attack on you or anybody. I'd never put someone on my ignore list because their opinion pissed me off, but if all you're going to do is fucking snipe at me like a baby, I see no reason to have to read it. Goodbye.

Grimm said:

You know what Python_Junkie, screw you too. While I may have strong opinions, I never made a personal attack on you or anybody. I'd never put someone on my ignore list because their opinion pissed me off, but if all you're going to do is fucking snipe at me like a baby, I see no reason to have to read it. Goodbye.

You give a shit what CRENDOWING says? :P

Well, since UV decided to quote the bastard, I guess that gives me an opportunity to reply:

Grimm, I never put you on my ignore list simply because I disagreed with you...I put you on because you're FUCKING ANNOYING! All you do is rant and rave like a kid on crack, and quite frankly it stopped being funny 10 ice ages ago.

Trust me, if hating someone's opinion was my basis for putting people on my ignore list, I'd have about 90% of the forum members on here now.

Strike 6000000 for you.

UV: Fuck you too, cockmuncher :P (not a real insult, just carrying on my own short-lived gag)