Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Shakespeare once said Bravery is next to Genius...

Melfice said:

Wow, that was really stupid. God, that was so straight.

Heh. Good for you man.

DN : Everyone already assumes most people are straight, so what's so wrong with correcting them? "Its better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not." Cliche to the rescue. Its true though. Unless you're shallow.

that's not what I'm talking about.

Someone says fag and it's "Oh gno" yet he just displayed intolerance towards a section of society on the basis of a sterotype, a very unfortunate and miserable section at that. Very naughty double standards there.

Na, the way I see it is, is that if people can go around saying "thats gay" then I have every right to go around saying "thats straight."

You know why I love having dn on these forums? Watch and learn...

darknation, I enjoyed your mother's company last night.

Melfice said:

Na, the way I see it is, is that if people can go around saying "thats gay" then I have every right to go around saying "thats straight."

Heh. I was also enjoying the company of DN's fathe-- I mean mother...

Damn, that's straight. heh

Melfice said:

dn is referring to your statement concerning the "druggies", i believe.

Ah, I see. So? He never said he was perfect or completely unbiased, without opinion. He never said everyone had to like him for his decision, he even stated in a way that he expected the opposite. dn's point is irrelevent. [drool]His mother, however, is not.[/drool]

the short term memories of people I have smashed up in the past year are obviously defective.

Number one, my mom would utterly obliterate any one of you pathetic halfdicks. Just because you have tippexed "Dn's Mom" on your fleshlights to satisfy your depraved imaginations doesn't mean you could handle the real thing. Shit, you'd be lucky to satisfy a virgin woodlouse with your combined three inches.

Number two, do unto others as you would have done unto yourself, or some crap like that. Personally, I discriminate against one class of person: the terminally annoying. This could be retards with shit in their mouths, fags who won't shut up about being fags like a dick in the ass is the best thing since scabbed cock found his own or mongs on forums begging to be eviscerated by the local forum goon.

Oh yeah, hypocrites annoy me as well, hence the line of questioning.

But what about guys who won't shut up about having sex all the time with girls? What makes it diferent? All heteosexual guys, as one friend put it "are born coming out of a vagina, and spend the rest of thier lives trying to get back in" or something to that extent.

insertwackynamehere said:

puke out lame argument because I'm to lazy to read above words of wisdom

well, I imagine they'd come into the 'terminally annoying' category and would be dealt with in the prescribed fashion.

That wasn't a complete list because 98% of the world's population are borderline retard. Same rules apply.

If I remember correctly, Scott Adams made the point that the world still discriminates against the two classes of people who are least likely to do anything about it: the lazy and the stupid.

The lazy, obviously, aren't going to care enough to get up and do anything, and the stupid don't have a clue what's going on. That said, he also makes the point that every human falls beneath a so called "Idiot Line" every day.

Therefore, the world discriminates against everyone. Deal with it.

Christians get discriminated against on this forum. Homosexuals get discriminated against by Christians. Nazis get discriminated against by homosexuals; the list is absolutely endless, and really rather pointless. Until people drag the shit out from between their ears and stop trying to use the bodies under them as a ladder to the top of whatever pile of ass they happen to be climing, discrimination will be a common and demoralizing element of human life.

DC

darknation pull the stick out of your ass. I don't go around bragging about being gay and acting like its great. I said I came out to people in my town, because I felt proud to have the courage to do so. I made a thread months ago asking if there were any other gay or bisexual guys on here. I don't look to brag and I'm not an attention whore, if thats what your opinion is of me.

if you are gonna complain about bigots then piss on others then expect raised eyebrows.

where the hell is orion when you need him anyway?

darknation said:

Personally, I discriminate against one class of person: the terminally annoying.

You discriminate against yourself, then?

If you read the thread instread of seeing what you'd like to through the narrow field of your vision, that was merely a comment with his discussion. Not the point of it. Does termanilly annoying consist of those whose ability to hold a competent, unbiased argument is so weak that they have to pick and chose mere details out of a thread this harmless?

And you're right, my small dick could not satisfy a women with such a wide fuckhole. I'd like the challenge though. : D

Cute. May I ask you a question? When I read people's posts I have always given everyone a chance. I even thought you were okay at a point. Your website seemed cool, even unfinished. Here's the question: Why are you such an ass?

I guess maybe to comprehend my assdom you'd have to detach yourself from your own personal opinions, watch the expert troll reel you in until you are frothing at the mouth in self righteous rage and then dump you back into a stagnant liquid pit of your own stupid.

Still, you've made me laugh. Thank you, and good night.

You take everything too damn seriously. It's a fucking forum. On the fucking internet. Damn. And I thought I was nuts. :P

ravage, dn isn't the one taking things seriously. :P

darknation, i h8 u lol
my dik iz biggur den urz ;-) ;-) ;-)
yo mama teeth so yellow da sun wored SUNGALSES!!! olol!!!1

Melfice said:

Wow, that was really stupid. God, that was so straight.

ravage said:

You expect him to be insulted? :P

No and no. That's just me general response. No offense implied or intended (purposefully anyway).

I just thought that my general response would be pretty ironic here.

Hopefully I won't get losered for it this time.

I don't have a problem with gay people whatsoever, although I do have a problem with all these kids being "fake bi". Two twelve year old girls hugging and kissing and going "oh look we kissed we must be carpetmunchers" doesnt make them homo.

Too much god damn drama I say.