Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Stinkfinger

Greetings!

Greetings all users of Doomworld! I am Stinkfinger! I'm an 18 year old Doomer from the USA. I have visited your site for a very long time, and I found it to be one of the best Doom communities I've ever seen. I have read through the forum and understand all the rules, and will try my hardest not to break them. I hope you will welcome me into your community and I will try to act as normal as possible.

Welcome, enjoy your stay. Just remember a few things:

1.) Stay away from me. I'm a bad influence.
2.) It's almost guaranteed you'll find some joker who wants to make your life a bit more difficult on the forums. Develop a thicker skin or just go along with the prodding.
3.) These are the forums, not real life, you can't always behave here as you would in real life and get away with it.
4.) Try not to make too many silly "n00b" threads. Just by observing, you can get a good idea of what's worth posting and what isn't, though the rules aren't always concrete.
5.) Have fun - this is meant to be an enjoyable thing to do. Don't take everything too seriously and try to keep off the mods'/admins' back. You've already done well by reading the rules.

Man, I wish I had people to share these "gems of wisdom" with me. Could've saved me a bit of trouble.

"This post was [not] serious."

Well, enjoy your brief stay here! ;)

So, you know everything about this forum already. That's great. You obviously knew how much everyone loves introduction threads.

Welcome, and congratulations on reading the rules. Don't forget to follow them though. This thread isn't an ideal start, by the way; it would be better to post something on-topic in an existing thread.