Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Don't rock her world or shake that baby

Numbermind said:

A 19-year-old having an abortion because her boyfriend doesn't have a job and she doesn't want to stop going to the bar four times a week is more comparable to plastic surgery, which is also pointless in my opinion. And even then, your misshapen nose(as far as we can tell) may not grow to have a compulsion to evolve, learn, and make a life for itself in spite of your not wanting it. So, even THAT comparison is a stretch.

Actualy, its a good thing that 19-year-old unmarried alcoholics without a job can get abortions. It's that many less social miscreants. It's that many mouths less to feed in a world with rampants starvation and a burgeoning population. It's that many less lives ruined through stupidity. It may sound callus, but giving women the choice to have abortions also helps to better society along with being a basic human right.

Danarchy said:

It may sound callous, but giving women the choice to have abortions also helps to better society along with being a basic human right.

Great, let's call them "acceptable losses".

Nature has enough remedies for wasted birth as it is. Just look up "harlequin fetus" on Google for a beautiful example. Sure, let's all concur that some children are "better off" not being born into broken homes or being put up for adoption. There should be more fortunate sons. We don't need anyone rising up from the ghetto and telling us all to have some real perspective.

I've met many people who knew from a very young age that they weren't wanted/had no support from their parents. To hear them speak about life in general would make one feel very small and spiritually immature. But hey-- in my personal belief, aborted fetuses and the like are automatically put back "in queue" to be born, so chop 'em all!