Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, I always drink milk when I eat Thai, Chinese (General Tso's), or Mexican food.

I love hot stuff. I would probably say that I could burn a tree if the hot stuff I like was fire. Oh and, Hi DJ Haruko!

Jalapeño/pepperoncini hot for me. I did try some habanero-flavored potato chips once. They were pretty good, but damn they were hot. Let's just say it's not exactly what you would want to experience in 90° weather.

Some times hot as the fires of hell. Some times just a little kick.
It depends on the type of food. Mostly eat almost every thing with some tabsco on it. Here at Job Corpse you pick a fave hot souse and put it on every thing. The food is so bland or tastes like crap.

I hate anything remotely hot. I think I have sensitive taste buds or something.

Anything more than surface of venus?
I have a red pepper garden, and I tend to eat those raw. Thai food isn't as hot as other foods you know :)

I tend to eat anything that can make my face go numb, so I pick 'Suface of Venus.'

doomedout said:

Anything more than surface of venus?
I have a red pepper garden, and I tend to eat those raw. Thai food isn't as hot as other foods you know :)

But it is tastier. Nothing beats satay and a cup of Thai tea as a light snack.

Thai restaurants seem to vary quite a lot - not surprisingly, given that Thailand is a large country and no doubt emcompasses a wide variety of cuisines.

For instance, at this place (highly recommended), they made food that was as hot as any curry I've ever had.

I have veey sensitive taste buds but I take the pain anyway!

Heh, I remember a bottle of sauce called " Ass in Space". Of course I had to try it..... bad idea.

zarkyb said:

Although I have had this shooter before: black sambuca, absinthe, tequila and tabasco.

That sounds... really fucking disgusting