Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Bugatti Veyron, eat your heart out

This is the fastest car in the world, clocking in at over 1,350 hp. And it's street legal.

Heh, my grandfather's nickname was bugatti, because he ran very fast playing rugby.

While it may be technically street legal, I don't think it would be legal to completely roast the car behind you. The scooter looks pretty bitching.

He wants it to look like Volkswagen delivered it? It doesn't. Prettiness, it ain't. Too many loose wires and tubes, rough edges and obviously tacked on stuff. The dash with the cheap metal toggle switches and piping visible through the window is clumsy finishing. The guy doesn't take a flattering photo either (see the shot of him in his garage standing next to the engine - the guy is no babe magnet). Does it look cool on full afterburn? Hell yeah!

exp(x) said:

While it may be technically street legal, I don't think it would be legal to completely roast the car behind you. The scooter looks pretty bitching.

Which is why the other engine is in there, so that it can be driven around on streets with other cars and still be useable and pass emissions, etc.

So, it's not really a street legal jet car, more of a street legal transport system for a jet car which just happens to use the same wheels as the jet.

I heard of some guy who put a 27-litre V12 like the one used in the Lancaster Bomber into a Chevy Belair, which made around 3000bhp, it was in an old issue of Practical Performance Car that i didnt buy. One of the staff who works for that magazine is putting the same engine into a Rover SD1 (Difficult to judge which car looks better, the jukebox Belair or sleek "the future-from the 70's!" Rover), with fuel injectors from a Suzuki Swift, well, 6 Suzuki Swifts actually...

deathbringer said:

a 27-litre V12 like the one used in the Lancaster Bomber into a Chevy Belair... Practical Performance Car

"Practical"? The magazine has a sense of humour at least. :)

Eh there are loads of rocket powered car modifications out there. And most of them suck.

PS the Veyron claims to be the fastest production car. This doesn't encompass Modified hunks of crap like that. You can get an r34 Skyline up to more BHP than a veyron has.

Hahahaha.

As Airaid said, there's no comparison with that and the Veyron. The Veyron's engine is an engineering wet dream :D

Plus if that thing could actually do 255mph, its wheels and tyres would be torn to shreds, as would half the drivetrain and I daresay most of the body and you'd have a jet engine sliding down the track :P

AirRaid said:

You can get an r34 Skyline up to more BHP than a veyron has.

You can, but not to the same speed, not in street-legal form anyway. Only two cars are just sick in terms of aerodynamics and high-end power: the Koenigsegg and the Veyron. At 240+mph you need something like 8 more horsepower and perfect aerodynamic balance to gain every 1mph more top speed.

Which was my point. You can modify several cars to put out ridiculous horsepower but none of them will match the CCX or the Veyron.

Nothing fucking new. The Veyron will still go home a Veyron, regardless of what someone does to their car. I've seen a Mr2 with a jet motor on ebay a couple years ago.

Just cause you can modify the living shit out of a car so it can beat a super car, it in no way increases the value or makes it better in anyway than a super car. The fact of life is, you can't afford to drive the pimpmobile, so you have to waste what little money you have to try to prove that your dick is bigger by modifying your POS to beat an incredibly expensive supercar.

All the while, the only thing you proved by doing so is that you suffer from severe penis envy and have to compensate whatever means possible. You'll find alot of losers will say that their car runs and is dynoed @ this many HP and runs this time at the quarter mile at the track.

Meanwhile, if you can afford such a supercar, you don't give a fuck at all, because your so goddamned sucessfull at life you could give less of a fuck. If you shelled out fuckloads of money for a very beautiful supercar, would you really care if some douche in his tuned out POS is capable of beating you or not?

I know I wouldn't. A tuned out piece of shit remanins a tuned out piece of shit. A supercar remains a super car, win or lose at any race. The douchebag driving the supercar, will always win over the douche riding the modified POSmobile. Cause the fact is, if the douche rolling in the modded POS could, he'd rather be rolling in the pimp ass super car.

POTGIESSER said:

The fact of life is, you can't afford to drive the pimpmobile, so you have to waste what little money you have to try to prove that your dick is bigger..

People often buy large trucks, Hummers, Denalis and Escalades to accomplish this also. Especially women. Have you seen that shit? Total Electra Complex.