Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

Gun control

/me kills bigbadgangsta with a wet noodle

/me thinks of a way that you could have killed me with a wet noodle.
Oh...um...made me choke to death on it? SEE@!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?

Theoretically speaking, for guns not to exist, we would have to have not been a "highly intelligent" species, because guns are part of our evolution.

Yeah, exactly. You know, concentration camps, nuclear bombs and wavelenght are also part of the human evolution!

Arguments of that kind are so idiotic.

Hey, it's not like EVERYTHING produced by humans makes evolution go forward in a positive way.

Yes, but you say that humanity would have been better off without guns in the firstplace, which is like saying humanity would have been better if all men were good, kind, smart and friendly.

You need to shoot yourself with a gun.

At least I'll have a gun to do that with.

While I agree with certain points of yours, and I too dislike pacifists, what you wrote above is wrong. I live in Israel. The Israeli law not only doesn't require to own firearms, it forbids it. You may only legally own a gun by a permission from the proper insitutions (government, army, police). However, it doesn't mean no one has guns. Most Israeli citizens regularly serve in the army reserves, sometimes 30-60 days a year, especially with the current war situation. Those who serve in combat units are legally allowed to carry guns. I am not sure, however, whether they are allowed to carry them when they're not on duty.

Hmm... the Associated Press goofed up. Thank you for the clarification.

It is true that a weapon does not fire itself. But the person who pulls the trigger wouldn't kill then if the trigger was removed.

Do you deny that there are profoundly evil people walking the streets right now? And do you deny that if they are mentally disturbed enough to kill someone, they will find a way to do it? If not guns, then knives. If not knives, then axes. If not axes, then baseball bats. Why not just ban all of those things too?

It is obviously ten times easier to kill someone with a gun than with your hands or even with a knife.

Here in Kalifornia I had to register my hands and feet as deadly weapons. I possess a second degree black belt in Tang Soo Do, which is officially a "Professional Status of a Lethal Practice." Therefore, I had to get permits just to walk around in public. I tell you this: I know several ways to kill any person in the world with my hands and feet, and it will happen just as quickly as someone loading a clip, taking aim, and firing.

Maybe you're the next person to get shot.

Not if I shoot back dimwit. Not if that criminal or evil person knows that I have a firearm of my own and can fight back.

This debate is wasted, because there is no way you can get an american to realize that the society he lives in would actually be a lot better without guns.

Quite a fallicious statement sir. You are obviously a SUBJECT of some government that controls a lot more facets of your life than the US government does. 90% of the countries in the world have SUBJECTS, not citizens. The US, with its rights which it protects, has CITIZENS.

Let's say that gun control in the US were enforced. All this is going to do is limit law abiding citizens.

YES! YES! It is a method of punishing the people who follow the rules for the deeds of a select group of dickshit criminals.

My point is that the society would've been better if there were no guns from the start.

Yes, you have a valid point here. However, guns are a product of technology, and you would have to control technology, something communist governments tried to do in 1984 to enforce their own form of gun control.

What about hunters?

I just went hunting yesterday with my father. We got nine doves in half a day, which is pretty good for a couple of city boys. ;) I also shot .873 in trap. Woohoo!

See? These are the types of activities that law-abiding peaceful gun owners participate in. They don't go around blatantly killing their neighbors over disputes. They are responsible citizens, and it would be unjust to punish them.

Eh, I thought of a whole bunch of stuff to add to my "statement" about this, but I didn't have my pen and paper with me. DAMMIT! :D

In the american mind, everything is either black and white. If someone attacks you, you could kill him, and that's one problem less. Do you really think it is that simple? Don't human lives matter as much even if the person is criminal? Why would you be any better? Maybe that person could live a normal life if you tried to clean up the society not by pumping in more violence?

The WORST argument however, WHATSOEVER, is that one about guns not making any difference, because if you want to kill someone, then you kill someone. How stupid isn't that? Guns HELP people kill other people. That's what's wrong.

Sometimes you argue that you should have guns for the very purpose of killing people. The other time, you argue that you don't use them to kill people, or twist your arguments in other mad ways.

Realize: you are all fooled by a society that is partially still in the 19th century, especially when it comes to moral.

The USA is along with a few countries in the middle east the only country in the world that promotes guns, death penalty, etc. Europe, the UN, etc are against it. And don't say your american way is what matters. And don't argue that I'm a terrorist because I said something anti-USA.

Bah, I'll just quote the original post:

Ban all guns, ban them now. I dunno what it is with you Americans, are you all so obsessed with holding large phallic objects and being able to kill your neighbour in a drunken argument over his cat and why it keeps shitting on your garden, that you will happily ignore all the murder, pain and suffering which the US gun culture produces.

Over in the UK guns are outlawed and it should be same everywhere else as well. If you are a civilian, you don't need to keep a gun its as simple as that, and if anybody wants to argue with me, go ahead, but you will be wrong, and I will be right. And that's that.

That is 100% correct, and there's actually no reason to continue this debate unless you gunwankers start understanding reason for once.

In the american mind, everything is either black and white. If someone attacks you, you could kill him, and that's one problem less. Do you really think it is that simple?

What makes you think that? Killing someone in self defense is the extreme life and death situation, not if someone trips me while walking on the sidewalk.

Don't human lives matter as much even if the person is criminal? Why would you be any better?

So instead of dealing with criminals, the root of the problem, we should pamper them and make us even more vulnerable to their attacks?

The WORST argument however, WHATSOEVER, is that one about guns not making any difference, because if you want to kill someone, then you kill someone. How stupid isn't that? Guns HELP people kill other people. That's what's wrong.

DID YOU READ MY REPLY?

Sometimes you argue that you should have guns for the very purpose of killing people. The other time, you argue that you don't use them to kill people, or twist your arguments in other mad ways.

Good lord. You don't get it. IN EXTREME LIFE AND DEATH CASES, don't you believe that if your attacker/murderer has a firearm and you don't, you most likely will get killed?

Yes, I don't use my guns to kill people. I don't walk around looking for fights like you think I do. I hunt, I shoot trap (clay pidgeons that get shot into the air and you shoot them with shotguns in case you are ignorant of it), I target shoot.

I use them for both purposes, but I don't go out looking for fights. That's why I reiterate that I am A REPONSIBLE PEACEFUL LAW ABIDING GUN OWNER.

Europe? There are citizens, and there are subjects, as I said in my other post, but I doubt you took the time to read it.

/me cracks his knuckles

Ban all guns, ban them now. I dunno what it is with you Americans, are you all so obsessed with holding large phallic objects and being able to kill your neighbour in a drunken argument over his cat and why it keeps shitting on your garden, that you will happily ignore all the murder, pain and suffering which the US gun culture produces.

This is so fucking retarded I probably shouldn't even dignify it with a response. I could probably say something about how that is the stupidest motherfucking scenario I've ever heard of but it would be lost on you anyway. That's not how it happens, we just beat the shit out of each other with our fists. Unlike London, where they beat each other's brains out with bricks or stab each other.

Over in the UK guns are outlawed and it should be same everywhere else as well. If you are a civilian, you don't need to keep a gun its as simple as that, and if anybody wants to argue with me, go ahead, but you will be wrong, and I will be right. And that's that.

Oh, how I do love that condescending and presumtuous British demeanor. How could I possibly respond? Oh yeah, suck my fat American cock. My State is bigger than your Country. The same rules for a marble do not apply for a bowling ball.

Here's a happy number for you, jackass. 99.98% of all legally owned guns will never be used in a crime. NEVER. That also includes kids taking them and shooting themselves or someone else. That leaves 0.02% of all legally owned guns being used in a crime.

WELL HOLY FUCK, LET'S BAN THEM NOW AND PREVENT THAT 0.02% FROM GROWING!

Criminals obtain their guns illegally through gun runners anyway, so no matter how many gun control laws you pass THEY WILL NOT CHANGE A FUCKING THING UNTIL THE CURRENT LAWS ARE ALREADY ENFORCED.

I remember hearing this on FoxNEWS. During the eight years Clinton was in office about 74 or so major gun runners were captured. How many were prosecuted? Less than 5. The Democrats have a good plan, if you simply stop enforcing current gun laws you can say that they don't work and then take away our right to bear arms.

Excuse me, mister I NATURALLY ASSUME YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF THINKING FOR YOURSELF THEREFORE I WILL THINK FOR YOU, but there were about six or seven MASSACRES in the last Century that all began with disarming.

Not the least of which was when Hitler took away all the guns from his people. It is easier to line everyone up and kill them when they have no chance of fighting back.

And our Country was fucking FOUNDED on the concept of rebellion and distrust of the government, to take away our right to do this again would be a great HIPOCRISY.

And I don't know about you, mister LONDON HAS A HIGHER PER CAPITA CRIME RATE THAN ANY CITY IN THE USA, but I don't trust the Democrats to run any single aspect of my life. Because it is my life. They do the government shit, I do my citizen shit. They deal with imports/exports, I pay my taxes.

And if 99.98% of all legally owned guns will never be used in a crime, and the Democrats aren't enforcing laws against gun runners, I FUCKING REFUSE to be disarmed because I will be made an open target to criminals.

I REFUSE to be a crime statistic until the goverment finally figures out that you need to enforce gun laws for them to work, and I fucking REFUSE to have any of my core rights taken away to prove a point.

Who the fuck am I, Jobe?

Who the fuck are you, God? Fuck you, asshole. You are just another preachy shithead who knows just about JACK SHIT of what you are preaching. All you know about gun control is a fucking bumper sticker and you want to tell me what to do?

Go back to making Doom levels and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

mwhahahhahah, wait for deadnail's reply.

I'm just getting warmed up. I wish someone woulda told me about this fucking forum, I hardly ever look at the Goddamn index.

hitler had control.
stalin had gun control.
mao had gun control.

these mass murderers would agree with you, gun control works:P

Shh, you're thinking. You might hurt someone around here.

3. It's called gun "control" for a reason. Yes, I do believe that a person must be responsible to use a gun, but let's not make them flat out illegal. About "obsessiveness", I for one I'm not totally thrilled at the idea of owning a gun. I only see them as a means of self-defense. They can actually be quite helpful, if used right and responsibly.

That requires Education and faith in the people, something which some bitter assholes around here obviously lack.

The police POSSIBLY need guns, though they could do just fine with a billy club and a tazer.

...against gang members with Klashnikov assault rifles that they purchased from a Texas border gun runner. I love your logic. One foot in front of the other, don't take the third and fourth steps before the first.

Its sad that in this country, 2 15 year olds can order several large guns and come to school, killing 20 people.

It is more than sad, it really makes me sick. Then again, the Columbine kids had PIPE BOMBS sitting on their clothes dresser for a while before they did it. Their parents are obviously just as responsible as they are. Responsible is the key word, because anyone with children who isn't responsible enough to lock up his firearms shouldn't be allowed to have them.

That said, if I was an amarcan, I'd probloby keep a .45 or two under my pillow.

I hope your exaggerating.

One more thing: remove all guns, and you won't even need one to defend yourself with because no one will attack you with a gun.

Now you're saying remove all guns, eh? Well only after a decade of not even a single illegal gun crime, then maybe I'll consider it.

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, and spoons make Rosie Odonnell fat.

Near, far, where ever you are...

You need to shoot yourself with a gun.

You need to think.

It is true that a weapon does not fire itself. But the person who pulls the trigger wouldn't kill then if the trigger was removed.

Why, MY GOD HE IS RIGHT! I WANT YOU TO REMOVE ANYTHING THAT COULD BE REMOTELY DANGEROUS TO ME! SOMEONE COULD BEAT ME TO DEATH WITH MY LAMP OR MY INTELLIMOUSE! I WANT YOU TO LOCK ME UP IN A STRAIGHT JACKET IN A PADDED ROOM SO I WILL BE SAFE FROM EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING PLANET! BETTER YET, DO LIKE I SAID AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

As Sept. 11 shows, guns don't kill people; planes kill people.

As funny as ever I see.

I quote Lüt on this, guns do make it easier to kill people. Face it. Knives are tools. You use your hands to work, wipe your ass etc. Guns have the purpose to make killing easier. It is obviously ten times easier to kill someone with a gun than with your hands or even with a knife.

Pistols are designed to kill people, and I agree that mandatory education and licensing for anyone who wants to own one is a pretty good idea.

It is pointless to argue with an american about something american, because the american usually fails to see things in an objective way.

Its also pointless to argue with anyone from Britian because they are so full of themselves and so blindly positive that they are superior to us in every way that they refuse to listen to anything you have to say.

In the USA, the amount of murders commited per capita is WAY higher than in any country of the world where you're not allowed to have a gun. Face that one. Maybe you're the next person to get shot.

Like I said, I have a convenient scapegoat for that one. The damn FACT that current gun control laws haven't been enforced over the last 8 years. Its not the least of Bill Clinton's crimes.

My point is that the society would've been better if there were no guns from the start.

And I wish I had a pony but you can shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which gets full first, dreamboy.

i wonder what he's waiting for...

Perhaps someone to let me know when a new forum comes up between two others that I NEVER FUCKING READ.

What about hunters?

What about all the other legit, and FUN, things you can do with firearms? Line 'em up and burn 'em, they don't matter anymore, Fredfuck knows what is best for us. He's British!!

Bah, England may have banned guns but that does not mean America should do the same thing. If we wanted to ban weapons we would have to ban EVERYTHING!!!!! You can kill people with knives, hatchets, axes, bottles, broken glass, large objects, bricks, baseball bats, and cars just to name a few. Damnit, you could kill somebody with damn near anything.

You can kill someone with anything, the human body is really frail and fragile. A little bit of penecillin could do me in.

I say that from an American standpoint, for everyday I step outside or turn on the television, I see millions of idiots. I can't believe how stupid these people can get. Only 1 out of every 500 Americans has enough brainpower to even know right from wrong. And you know who's fault it is? The governments!

Well the Liberals (or as I call them, Communists) have had control of the US education system for the last 60 or so years, figure it out.

Yeah, exactly. You know, concentration camps, nuclear bombs and wavelenght are also part of the human evolution!

So is humanitarian aid, art, and Jesus Christ. Quit being so fucking pessimistic.

Hey, it's not like EVERYTHING produced by humans makes evolution go forward in a positive way.

Anyone who assumed that would be a retard. But hey, if you really hate guns so much you probably hate the Chinese for coming up with gunpowder... because gunpowder is EVIL and no one should be allowed to use, touch, or even look at it.

Quite a fallicious statement sir. You are obviously a SUBJECT of some government that controls a lot more facets of your life than the US government does. 90% of the countries in the world have SUBJECTS, not citizens. The US, with its rights which it protects, has CITIZENS.

Godammit I wish you were around when I said all this the first time back in the old forums. I love you, dude. =)

And people who WILL KILL other people having illegal access to firearms is what's wrong too, so don't try to punish the law abiding citizens to make up for it, BECAUSE IT WON'T.

Realize: you are all fooled by a society that is partially still in the 19th century, especially when it comes to moral.

This from you? God save the Queen.

Realize: putting a gun in the hand of someone does not instantly make them a criminal. Taking a gun out of the hands of a criminal does not instantly make them a peaceful person.

You're twisting your arguments so much that they probably make sense for yourself. And yeah, I actually feel that the criminal deserves to live just as much as I do. It's called humanity. And that's what I mean with black and white. You think the people who do crime are evil and should be wiped away. Think again. No wait, you can't.

Who the fuck are you, God? Fuck you, asshole.

The quote above, as a reply to an intelligent person's well expressed and motivated opinion, says a lot about american tolerance.

I'd love to see you hugging every criminal you meet.

I'm very tolerant of well mannered people, but, and I'm positive you won't even begin to understand, I go by the Bible as far as crime and punishment is concerned.

The Bible states quite clearly that execution is not only a valid but a justified form of punishment for criminals.

Quit trying to talk down to me, fuckface, if you're trying to make me feel inferior to you I assure you it won't work. Unlike you, I don't feel the need to insult other people's beliefs or ways of life to make myself feel better. Unlike you, I prefer to see criminals punished and killers executed. Unlike you, I enjoy the freedoms of my society.

Unlike you, I don't want every aspect of my fucking life ruled by a 'superior'. Royalty is a dead fucking concept me bucko.

Go ahead, spin away. Oh, I'm a religious wacko. Oh, I think everyone who doesn't follow my beliefs to the t should be shot. Oh, I think all kids should be issued assault rifles by age 4. Oh, I think any criminal, no matter how severe, should be beaten with chains. Just twist away meaning and truth to justify your own fucking strict, totalitarian and socialist agenda.

Wanna hear it again? Fuck you.

I say that because I'm concreting my statements. Shady has said some intelligent things but they fly right over your head so maybe if I talk at your 10th grade level of thinking with 10th grade words you'll catch on.

To summarize:
Yes, I believe in Jesus Christ.

Yes, I believe in the rights of the citizens to keep and bear arms.

Yes, I believe that pistols were designed with the sole purpose to kill people and possession of them should come after mandatory educational classes that enforce responsibility.

Yes, I believe criminals should be punished accordingly to their crimes. Violent offenders should be jailed more harshly than petty thieves.

Yes, I believe murderers should be executed. The purpose of this serves mainly as a deterrent to prevent future murders. If people believe that they will be caught and they will be dealt with harshly they will be much less likely to commit the crime. That is simple fucking psychology, if you know you can't get away with it you are less likely to do it.

Yes, I believe that removing all firearms from the citizenry would promote less shootings among civilians. Illegally owned guns used in crimes (99.98% of gun crimes no less) and the remaining violent crime would remained unaffected, which is why this idea is purely bogus because it would nerf the people of their right to protect themselves.

Last year a woman shot and killed a guy who broke into her house. He was a rapist with a violent past that was released recently. While I'm thinking about it, rapists should be executed as well because rape and murder are just about the two most vicious and sick crimes a human can commit and anyone willing to commit them doesn't deserve the right to breath the same air I do.

Damn straight I believe that.

I'd love to see the look on your face when a violent criminal, hardened by jailtime and more angry at the world, is released in YOUR fucking hometown. I'm sure you think nothing bad could ever possibly happen though, so buy him an Orange Smoothie.

However criminal punishment, rehabilitation and execution isn't the topic of this thread.

You're fucking FAIRY TALE of a perfect crime-free wonderous have-a-cupcake society as soon as all guns are removed just happens to be, and it also just happens to be the most ignorant and blind sided view on the subject I have ever heard (especially coming from someone who lives in a gun-free and crime-ridden area).

CRIME will still exist.

GUN CRIME will still exist because of guns obtained illegally. Guns obtained illegaly make up almost one hundred fucking percent of GUN CRIME.

THEREFORE, by making possession of all guns illegal you will accomplish NOTHING but turning all existing legal gun owners into instant criminals.

The illegal guns WILL STILL BE THERE.

If you want that to change then bitch about current gun laws not being enforced.

Simply stating that all guns are as evil as brimstone and Pez ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING, and you are playing right into the 'let-the-government-control-my-every-fucking-thought' game that has been played for the last TWENTY FUCKING YEARS.

That IS socialist as fuck.

Remember what happened to Russia when the citizens were disarmed? I REFUSE to be disarmed in the name of more government control, ESPECIALLY when it is a fucking dumbass thing like this that could be SOLVED with existing laws.

Let's see if you get it this time.

You're twisting your arguments so much that they probably make sense for yourself. And yeah, I actually feel that the criminal deserves to live just as much as I do. It's called humanity. And that's what I mean with black and white. You think the people who do crime are evil and should be wiped away. Think again. No wait, you can't.

The quote above, as a reply to an intelligent person's well expressed and motivated opinion, says a lot about american tolerance.

Alright, let's play. First of all why are you bringing up the arguement of Americans seeing things as black or white and then following it by stereotyping Americans as ignorant? In case anyone here is too dense to get the point, you have proven yourself to be what you are bashing. Stereotyping is basically placing a value -black or white- on an (in this case) a group of people because you refuse to acknowledge that some people might not fit into your arguement. And as far as some people I mean a great many people. Just because one person speaks out about something -a pro-gun view in this example- or kills someone doesn't mean that the majority of Americans who remain silent have the same views.

On to deadnail's reply -and how you replied to it. I would hardly call the initial arguement "well expressed". It wasn't very inteligent either, or logical. In fact, I felt it was as stereotypical as what you said. Americans are not all looking for a fight, we don't go around with the desire to kill each other, and most of us are very responsible with guns. I'm an American and I feel very safe walking around and the fact that it is possible for people to carry guns doesn't bother me a bit. Saying that guns are bad, Americans can't handle them, and insinuating that our way of life is the wrong way of life can easily be insulting to some people. I don't blame deadnail for responding the way he did, and it reflects poorly on you to not only uphold the stereotypical arguement, but to also compound it with your remarks on "American tolerance".

I find it interresting that you should say that Americans should have not say in this arguement because they are biased. It seems that you are very biased against Americans considering a number of your comments. I'll ask you this: do you live in a place where guns are legal? If not, then why do you refuse to hear the opinion of someone who does? And if you feel so strongly about this then lay out a good non-biased arguement explaining why you think guns should become illegal at this point in time considering the consequences, and the logistics. I don't want to hear any arguements saying that "guns should never have been made". They were and it's too late to do anything about it. If you put together a decent arguement you might be surprised with the mature responces you get. Then again, seeing as I'm an American, I suppose my opinion doesn't matter.

Well, I'm Canadian, but I think I made my points earlier. I know about the situation in the U.S., and as pretty as it is NOT. Gun control would make it worse, and that is definite...actually, I read an article about large caliber rifles (I'm not talking about your usual .308's, either), and they were worried about assassins using them for murders and such...yeah right, as if someone is going to use a $7000 rifle that has a 10' long muzzle flash, is over 5' long, and weighs as much as a machine gun, oh, and can be heard for probably 5 or 6 MILES from the shooter to put a hole through an armoured car (I'm talking about, btw, the Barret .50...you can get them without a restricted weapons license in the U.S., they're outlawed here, though), and then load in another round with the bolt, to hopefully get another shot off. Riiiight. Nothing like bleeding-heart paranoid wussies.

Gah, I'm outta here now. It's obviously going to take another 200 years for the USA to realize how fucked some things in their society are.

It's obviously gonna take an eternity for you limeys to figure out that us "colonists" are a lot more civilised than you are, too. But either way, let's wait it out and see what happens.

Gah, I'm outta here now. It's obviously going to take another 200 years for the USA to realize how fucked some things in their society are.

Have a good day. When you feel up to it please fill me in on how perfect Switzerland is, I'm dying to know.

GODDAMN CLEAR FUCKING FIELDS BUTTON!!!!! I HAD THE PERFECT DAMN REPLY AND FUCKING LOST IT!!!! OH WELL HERE FUCKING GOES AGAIN....

Americans have the right to bear arms, and just because another country bans guns does NOT me any other country has to. So you think ALL Americans are ignorant and stupid? Well, lets thank England who has seemed to have forgotten that THE FIRST AMERICANS WERE FROM ENGLAND!!! So thanks for sending over the best and brightest to start the party. And another goddamn thing, if America took away guns, which is our motherfucking GOD GIVEN RIGHT!!!!!!!! there would be hell to pay...can you say Revolution???

EDIT: Damn I love deadnail's long ass replies, gives me something to read that has some semblence of INTELLIGENCE!!!!

Switzerland? who gives a fuck about switzerland, everyone only goes there to slide down a 3 mile hill covered with snow, and hope to hell they don't hit a tree or cause an avalanche. If I want to slide down a long hill, I'll just go to Snow Valley, thank you very much.

Um, where does God say "Let there be guns"? God given right? No, Country given right.

You probably also meant semblance, which I find amusing on so many levels.

Oh, and Pilot, I never dropped down to their level of insulting someone else's Country. Let's just stay better than them and speak on a higher level.

With the word fuck in every sentence twice! Yeah!!!!!#1

OH MY GOD, I'M HAVING EXECUTOR666 FLASHBACKS!

If all Swedes have such vehement judgements made for them that they cling to like rice as Freddie then I don't think there's a damn thing that's unusual about it.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

/me applauds deadnail's beatdown of words.

If only I had as much time and patience as deadnail, I'd post my beliefs once and for all. But no, I don't want to spam the forums and/or crash the server with an overload of text. Even I did type it out, you guys would never listen anyway, because you're just like the rest of humanity.

When will humans learn? Oh, wait, they never will, because they're human.

If only I had as much time and patience as deadnail, I'd post my beliefs once and for all. But no, I don't want to spam the forums and/or crash the server with an overload of text. Even I did type it out, you guys would never listen anyway, because you're just like the rest of humanity.

When will humans learn? Oh, wait, they never will, because they're human.

Not patience, passion.

We'd read/listen to it, we may not agree. :) You must understand, no one is getting "converted" here. This is a simple discussion and expression of opinion. So technically we would never listen to ourselves since we're not "converting" people.

Of course we're humans, so let each human figure it out for themselves.