Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good God Jim, it's a.......it's a POLL!!!!!

So guys, when have you ever seen the forums so entertaining?

I wouldn't say this is more entertaining than any other time in the forum's brief history...but they're always pretty much entertaining in some form or another. If they weren't, I wouldn't waste my time with them.

To tell the truth, I kind of miss Username. He/she/it was always good for a laugh.

At the moment, the forums seem pretty dead. The whole NIN thing is gone (which I started), Executor666 is gone, hell, the laugh factor itself is gone! I've run out of ideas and good responses to post. At most they're about 1/4 of a page long, like this one.

At the moment, the forums seem pretty dead. The whole NIN thing is gone (which I started), Executor666 is gone, hell, the laugh factor itself is gone! I've run out of ideas and good responses to post. At most they're about 1/4 of a page long, like this one.

i completely agree, their really boring now with out our usual supply of dumbasses.

-xooz98

I know a really good Doom forum. It's at www.doomworld.com/forums. The people there are a bit cranky, but it's entertaining nonetheless. You should have a look.

It was better with the old layout and less boards. They were the good ol days.