Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

Gears of War

So, a thread geared [sic] towards any potential XB360 fans out there... Long awaited, and completely hyped next gen game, Gears of War, is being released today in many areas. I thought I'd start a thread for any fans who wanted to give their impressions. Based on reviews today, it seems that the game, which utilizes the new Unreal engine seen as E3 a few years ago, is living up to its hype. Unfortunately, in what could be an act of karma for me getting Doom 3 three days before the release date, all the best buys in my area aren't carrying it until tomorrow. So, for those of you who have gotten your hands on a copy, and want to share… by all means. I'll just sit here and stew in my jealousy.

The game looks f'ing amazing. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. Edit upon playing.

EDIT: I had to just sit and look at my copy for a good while at work, like Scabbed Angel, but now I'm home and have gotten through a handful of levels and it is confirmed: [i]Gears of War = God.[i]

Well, I dont have an XBOX360. But if there is a few reasons why I would buy one, would be because of Gears Of War. That gamed looks so freaking awesome. AND I WANT IT IN MY HANDS!