Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

Gametap

Any of you have it? I just tried it out yesterday and I think it's a great deal. Alot of classics as well as recent games. Recent games only take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to download (Silent Hill 2 took me about 50mins) I think its worth it if you're yearning to play the past and contemporary classics without handing over rolls of dough and/or if you're just a casual gamer.

Game tap sounds fun, but unfortunately for me I have a policy stating that I wont EVER pay for ANY online services... minus my internet connection

Why would I pay monthly fees for roms and emulators?

Of course I am going to buy a Wii and not support virtual console for the same reason

WoW is totally worth the monthly fee. I don't know if I'd ever pay for more than one such thing though.

Danarchy said:

WoW is totally worth the monthly fee. I don't know if I'd ever pay for more than one such thing though.

I tried it... got to level 17(someone else was paying for it) Too repetitive for my tastes I dont know how anyone can play that game really

I guess Gametap is the way to go if you're worried about the legality of emulators, but I don't really see the point.

Technician
Of course I am going to buy a Wii and not support virtual console for the same reason

Wait, I thought that was going to be free. How disappointing.

Danarchy said:

Heh, I got to level 22 on the 10-day trial. Which is supposedly impossible.

How do you figure? You can easily get to 22 in four or five days.

Ill rather play GuildWars.

[back to topic]
Nice idea, but i have all the old games that i fancy, either for PC, for AMIGA (still in use and build near my main PC) or for C64 (same for that dude).

RoneKyakone said:

Wait, I thought that was going to be free. How disappointing.

Five dollars for one NES rom, eight dollars for one SNES rom, and ten dollars for one N64 rom.

Technician said:

Five dollars for one NES rom, eight dollars for one SNES rom, and ten dollars for one N64 rom.

I guess I'll stick to emulators, except maybe for a couple N64 titles.

caco_killer said:

The trial has a level cap of 20. >_>

Heheh. Whoops.