• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wolf

baned

hello people i have question for you

there is text my for my problem
god day
i have acount on http://www.newdoom.com/ forum's my acount is been,again disabling,now i have this mesage on newdoom 4um You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never.when i have my acount disabled, i create new acount today pm to solve this problem & now on evening i have bann on this 4um. i have questing for what hapen ? i create this only for solve my problem's with acount!
thank you for your time & your ansver ..
now i have question what i doing bad? i only create an acount on newdoom 4um a this is been deleted from database,i create acount for question what hapen & solve this problem. thx you .. i hope this dont baning me there

Ban your form 2+2um of that was in your his try again 2*2um bee cz was ur relaly mamamamama. Ur wel com.

Not so long ago, I tried creating an account there, but after logging in I was told I don't have permission to browse the forums or something like that. Well, that's their own problem, decided not to bother.

you mean baned me at newdoom.com 4um for double registration? it is posible, but i create second acount for question why my previous acount deleting without any explain, i post here for any posible form help or explain ..

donce: pokud vas spravne chapu tak to mohli brat jako spam ze? no to jejich problem.. at si svoje forum nechaji,tohle 4um je stejne dobre jako to jejich ...
donce: i know on newdoom is may action with acount can be seem's as spam form.. ok i begin going here on dw 4um,there is same good post from doom universe .... it is all from me ...

ok i have idea my problem is now done ... mod's you may move this to the hell post's
thx