Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CacoDoomer

Lethal Weapon Triple Pack Edition

I don't have that exact set, but judging by the "director's cut" moniker and the user comments they are the same directors cuts I do have. Each movie has a few extra scenes, inserted directly and seamlessly into the film. You wouldn't even know they were originally removed, as they add more depth to the scenes that follow, or are just plain damn funny. There are no other special features.

If you have the Lethal Weapon 4 DVD, you will have already seen these scenes, but the advantage here of course is they have been restored to the films in the right place. If you do not have the Lethal 4 DVD I recommend you get it. It has a great documentary hosted by Danny Glover featuring outtakes, alternate scenes, onset gags and more from the first three films.

Forget Lethal Weapon 4. Mel's Braveheart hair is gone (replaced with What Women Want hair--hurl)
Also, Chris Rock as a cop? Please.

Hahah you actually think about movies like Lethal 4? Oh dear. Don't. You'll enjoy it much more.

At least I never saw Passion of the Christ.

Hey Lethal Weapon 4 wasn't that bad.

And yeah, if you're gonna buy a boxset, at least get a complete one. :P I have the 1/2/3/4 Directors Cuts box set.

AirRaid said:

And yeah, if you're gonna buy a boxset, at least get a complete one. :P

I dunno about that... Some movies in a series are so bad I'd rather pretend they never existed than pay money to own them =) (RoboCop 3 and Alien Resurrection come to mind).

AirRaid said:

Hey Lethal Weapon 4 wasn't that bad.

Not at all. It's not like any of the movies are Shakespearean in quality. They're not meant to be taken in the least bit serious, they're action comedies, not documentaries. Just sit down, put your brain in low gear, crack open a beer and giggle like Beavis and Butthead for the next 90 or so minutes.

"Car go boom.... ha ha ha ha."

I didn't know they came out with a set. It looks like a good purchase, the Lethal Weapon series is entertaining.

And Lethal Weapon 4 doesent suck :P

"Private investigator? Yes I was wondering if you would be interested in investigating my privates..."

Gold.