Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Craigs

Todd Goldman got busted by Shmorky of Something Awful

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/do/2007/apr/12/566637041.html

Yeah, I know this article is 2 days old but I thought it was pretty important.

Todd Goldman is the creator of the David & Goliath clothing industry, and he seems to have notorious habit for stealing other peoples' work.

Whats really sad is the prices he puts on these thing:
http://www.fascinationstart.com/todd_goldman

Wow, amazing, somebody was uncreative and stole something, such shocking and mindblowing news.

Ok, so the guy is a tool, so what? The world is full of them.

Damn. I was reading about him ripping off shmorky the other day, but I didn't know he had so many other offenses.

I was gonna create my own design once called "YOUR T-SHIRT IS NOT FUNNY, YOU DESERVE THE FIRING SQUAD" with a girl with a 'bubbly personality' (ie she's fat) wearing the "Boys are stupid..." shirt, with a death squad of vaugley nazi-looking soldiers about to open fire. But i didnt.

Craigs said:

Todd Goldman is the creator of the David & Goliath clothing industry, and he seems to have notorious habit for stealing other peoples' work.

This Todd Goldman character definitely does suck, but some of those designs are just blatantly borrowed for your typical nostalgic t-shirt wearer. Like that School House Rock shirt; I'd wear that. I even give him kudos from taking money from that weak Happy Bunny franchise.