Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cycloid

Looking for Xbox (or PSX) game recomendations

Antidote said:

PSX DO NOTS:
METAL GEAR SOLID (ban it from use, worst game ever conceived.)

I guess ALL the critics and 6 million gamers are wrong then.
Come on! What have you been smoking?

Lobo said:

They just bought into consumer corruption. Which inevitably cause our downfall. That game was the worst game I have ever played, the controls suck, the camera was terrible, the story not any better, the gameplay was the worst I have ever seen, the characters were terrible, the list goes on and on, that game was just the worst game ever created. It was a bastardization of the original. Good fucking game to Konami for making a terrible game.

Oh and I don't smoke, I only speak the painful truth. Anyone who enjoyed that game must have been on something, because I don't see how anyone could enjoy it.

I played the first one, and I figured that is all I needed to play, because it will just get progressively worst from then on out.

To be honest, now that I think about it, I did play the third one, against my will. My previous statement pretty much cleared up what the third was all about. It was just as bad, if not worse, than the first one. I can't believe people like that game. It has no playability.

Metal Gear has gotten progressively worse ever since MGS. Later MGS games are so bad I wouldn't even waste the bandwidth to pirate them.

Lobo said:

and third-party candidates are just stealing votes from democrats/republicans too, right?

anyway, for psx: worms series (world party is basically just armageddon plus wormpot, go for either one and you'll still get the full experience), sfa3 (i don't recall if there was a psx port of sfa2 but get that too if you see it), kof96 and kof98 (wonderful games, average psx ports; they're better played emulated if you're into that sort of thing)

for xbox: ggxx #reload, forza motorsport, SF anniversary collection

that's about all i can name off the top of my head, have fun with em