Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom Marine

Election '08

exp(x) said:
If McCain wins I'm moving to New Zealand.

Come to Australia first man! We can chill for a bit and then boogie on down to mini middle earth.

Bah, and we almost got by without one of these threads :(

Ah well, keep up the photoshops and it'll be fine.

Oh and Nader damnit. Goatse.cx Man is Nader.

Texas Libra said:

None of the above.

Now if they only really had that choice on the ballot.

They do, it's called not voting.

And to OP, even though I'm no fan or supporter of mccain, it seems ridiculous to run an extremely biased poll and expect any intelligent discussion to arise.

Mancubus II said:

They do, it's called not voting.

And to OP, even though I'm no fan or supporter of mccain, it seems ridiculous to run an extremely biased poll and expect any intelligent discussion to arise.

With Goatse Man and MILF, I'm dead serious on creating serious discussion. The internet is serious business, I'm serious.

Gokuma said:

Shit I think I voted for McSame by accident. So please subtract one from that.

You're from Florida aren't you?

McSame / MILF and Goatse Man are currently tied and jockeying for 3rd!

With Goatse Man showing his anus in a bid to win over undecideds, will MILF show her tits to regain the lead?

With the independents split between aforementioned tickets, Ralphis / Deathz0r has quietly gained the advantage and taken second to challenge Obama bin Biden for lead!

Are you guys having an election? There hasn't been any mention of it on the news over here.

(Sick to the back teeth of American politicians having their political speeches broadcast in the UK. I wouldn't find minor speeches from UK politicians interesting, let alone all those endless primaries and nomination things that we were bombarded with over here for for months from politicians who will not be governing us (directly at least) and which we can do nothing about anyway.)

That being said, it's my impression that in McCain you have a man who makes Bush look like a liberal. That guy is a fucking dangerous nut and his hideous "soccer mom" sidekick makes me want to vomit. Dear lord I hope the American people don't condemn the world to another term of gung-ho politics and international policy.

I don't see how any of this matters since Obama is going to win the nomination and the presidency.

Can anyone find the thread where I originally said the above so that I know when it was said?

AndrewB said:

I don't see how any of this matters since Obama is going to win the nomination and the presidency.

Can anyone find the thread where I originally said the above so that I know when it was said?

I wish that was certain. Remember that around this time back in October '04, Kerry had the lead. The Rovian tactic of "Swiftboating" Kerry turned the table came November, and the worst president in US history got reelected.

... The Rovian Machine is churning out lies about Obama "palling around with Terrorists." It didn't work that well since Obama was quicker to denounce the attack--quicker than Kerry's slow reaction to the Swiftboat Veterans.

Anyways, the liberal media is already doing a good job of Swiftboating McCain as seen here:

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/make_believe_maverick_the_real_john_mccain/

From the Rolling Stone Article:
"He was a huge screw-off," recalls Butler. "He was always on probation. The only reason he graduated was because of his father and his grandfather — they couldn't exactly get rid of him."

McCain's self-described "four-year course of insubordination" ended with him graduating fifth from the bottom — 894th out of a class of 899. It was a record of mediocrity he would continue as a pilot.

Mediocrity would mean 400-500, McCain in this case FAILED IT.

If this Naval Academy reject gets elected over a top Harvard Graduate, America is in a very poor state indeed.

I would love a McCain Burger at mickey D's...

I wouldn't, however, sleep with Palin. Unless she had a bag over her head...

This election, much like the last one, is like a pissing contest. No matter who wins, it still all amounts to a puddle of urine. If all of our candidates weren't so god damn incompetent, I may have an opinion of them.

Bank said:

This election, much like the last one, is like a pissing contest. No matter who wins, it still all amounts to a puddle of urine. If all of our candidates weren't so god damn incompetent, I may have an opinion of them.

Quoted for truth.