Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David_Dweedle

Can anyone tell me if my PC will run starwars knights of old republic 2..

Yougamers say I meet the Min requirements and says it will work however..

Canyourunit says no.. yet it says yes to everything except the name of my Graphics card whitch is ATI Radeon xpress 200 series..
yet says yes to everything listed ON that card..

I dont know **** bout PCs all I know is im having a hard time finding a Xbox version of Kotor 2 so PC is my best chance.. but I dont want to waste $40 on a game(NZ prices for ya) for it not to work since Retailers refuse PC returns..

Please help me asap.

David_Dweedle said:

Graphics card whitch is ATI Radeon xpress 200 series..

That's not a card. That's a laptop graphics chipset. You have to be joking if you want to seriously game on those.

Interactive online system requirements sites suck.

leileilol said:

That's not a card. That's a laptop graphics chipset. You have to be joking if you want to seriously game on those.

Interactive online system requirements sites suck.

The reason I asked this here was to avoid comments like " You have to be joking if you want to seriously game on those. ".

Im not a Hardcore PC gamer. This is just a storebought PC with no mods and is about 4 Years old. It plays most of my Old PC games fine..

I'll just have to locate a Xbox version.. Prob is in NZ xbox version are so rare than damn Game Dealers on auction sites charge between $40-$60 for em.. ah well.. might just save up for Fallout 3(360).

David_Dweedle said:

The reason I asked this here was to avoid comments like " You have to be joking if you want to seriously game on those. ".

Your good judgment is lacking.

Can't you just try a demo or a similarly specced game? Chances are it will run (it won't barf due to lack of hardware support or anything) but don't expect 60+ fps with antialiasing....

The requirements are also ridicolous:

PIII 1000, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card

Even my Compaq Presario I got in 2002 can run it, and that uses an even worse graphics card than yours (Radeon IGP320). Be bold and try/buy the damn thing, young man.

This post created needlessly, my advice was to try canyourunit, but the TC pointed out that he tried it. Ignore me, this post does not exist.

Holy crap, even I could run that, theoretically. I think I should start hunting down the PC version of KotOR.

You could probably run it. Where there's a will there's a way, I got Crysis running on 512 RAM, Radeon 9700 Pro and a 1.6 Ghz processor.

Wasn't pretty though.