Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Essay: Wikipedia Sucks, And It Isn't WP's Fault

Visplane Overflow said:
he doubts the existence of the Wikipedia Jews...

There are many Jewish people editing the Wikipedia, and my reaction was to using such a generalized (arguably racist) term to refer to some who have an overdeveloped zeal about anything Israelite or Jewish coupled with the tendency to mark anything critical of those as anti-semitic. And there are people on other departments who are also pretty thick like that, but might not stand out as much because few topics are as controversial as politics related to Israel these days.

And where are the top links from on Super Jamie's Google search link?

• encylopediadramatica.com
  • thewhiterealist.net
  • www.trollkingdom.net
  • analogkid12.wordpress.com
  • www.stormfront.org
  • robertlindsay.wordpress.com
  • wwewrestling2008.blogspot.com
Well, I'm convinced! No wait, I meant to say you're a credulous moron.

myk, English is not my native language, that’s why my posts are so short and maybe cryptic. If it was in French, I might be longer and say exactly what I want to say.
When I was a sysop in the French wikipedia, I was appreciated, but I left because in fact I didn’t agree with the policy. I did not flame nor vandalized, I just explained my views, tried to debate, tried to modify the policy (of course, not alone like a vandal) and saw that I had nothing to do here.

Visplane Overflow said:

Furthermore :

IMG

The response to the man saying his child died in his arms should have been. "That's original research, so that doesn't count!"