Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Doomworld confessions

I guess my Doomworld confession is that I was the one who originally discovered the temporary accessibility of the old forums' scripts and passwords during the Doomworld server reconstruction, which eventually lead to the hacking of NewDoom. I never encouraged or instructed anybody on using the information for that purpose though :) It was the person's own idea which was not discussed with me. But this isn't new information, it was discussed on IRC previously :P

Super Jamie said:

im not even gonna repeat what was said

DOOMWORLD confessions please!

40oz said:

DOOMWORLD confessions please!

Sure, buddy.

Super Jamie should have said:

Also, when I was 16, I was going down on my girlfriend during her period and I swallowed a clot, while posting on DOOMWORLD.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Pretty much everyone has said:

Something really unpleasent disturbing or otherwise once read cannot be un-read.

This thread or large portions of it will be seen in close proximity to animated flames before long...

I secretly enjoy reading Esselfortium's posts despite all the mlyp jokes I make about them.

I can't grow a proper beard, not because I lack facial hair but rather because I have premature graying, which makes it look as though I have bald spots in my beard and mustache.

Snarboo said:

I can't grow a proper beard, not because I lack facial hair but rather because I have premature graying, which makes it look as though I have bald spots in my beard and mustache.

I can't grow a beard. Neither can my grandfather.

WildWeasel said:

There's no secret about your love for trolling.

Theres not much of a secret to the fact you're a disease infested prick either, but we dont make rude comments about it on the forums now do we?

I would like to confess I secretly masturbate to tormentor maps. Often. I've just not been as public about it as some here.

arrrgh said:

I did a huge fart and it smells like something died

mlyp.

In 2 million years time, when futuristic archaeologists uncover an ancient data storage system buried on the third planet of an obscure solar system, and conjectures are made that this long lost place could potentially be humanities' birthworld, I truly hope that this thread is one of the pieces of data stored on that system.

I also confess that I am hoping to be one of those archaeologists.

Jodwin said:

I can't stand the taste of any and all alcoholic beverages.

I tasted champagne and it was alright, but yeah, pretty much I agree. I probably still won't drink even after I'm legal age.

I truly enjoy the taste of many alcoholic beverages such as Whiskey, Stout, Ale, Whine etc. But I don't particularly enjoy being drunk.

GreyGhost said:

Quasar's confession is almost believable - which will make it hard to top. ;-) I still own the first computer I ever bought.

Cuz it's true :P I was browsing over Doomworld waiting to see my own stuff in the eternity directory come up when I noticed that the old forum software's directories, which were normally hidden, were suddenly accessible. And not only that, but everyone's usernames and passwords were brilliantly stored in plaintext.

I mentioned this to a friend of mine* on IRC and told him he should change his password. He chose to do that, and then use the info for some more nefarious purposes as well. The rest was history ;)

* The friend's identity I will not reveal here, but it has been mentioned before elsewhere. Dig around and you can probably find out.