Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Doomworld confessions

Guest DILDOMASTER666
Use3D said:

Is that why I hate you with every ounce of my being?

Probably. I'm sorry, I guess my vehemently Randian Mangod views on the world around me and my incessant claims that I am and have always been straight as a ruler are just... Too good for you. That, and I'm sure the fact that I want to watch brown people burn for no good reason is probably a factor.

Fisk said:

Probably. I'm sorry, I guess my vehemently Randian Mangod views on the world around me and my incessant claims that I am and have always been straight as a ruler are just... Too good for you. That, and I'm sure the fact that I want to watch brown people burn for no good reason is probably a factor.

At least you haven't started talking about your EXTENSIVE GUN COLLECTION YET

esselfortium said:

To be fair, this is probably the only reason any of us visit #jetsons.

I'm not so sure about that, Mary.

DuckReconMajor said:

I consider posting on Doomworld a community service.

I consider reading your posts on Doomworld a form of punishment.

i found an action doom beta on nanami's manc.net webspace and sent it to like a willion people

The first PWAD I ever played was Doom II Extreme. Blasting poorly hacked monsters with overpowered Dehacked weapons in ripped/plagarized levels and shitty Metallica MIDIs never got old.

I still play it every now and then for shits and giggles.

Haha, that wad is my guilty pleasure.

I wouldn't say the deh patch was of poor quality though, it achieved some fairly impressive effects.

The weapon part of it was fairly popular on ZDaemon a while back, as part of a wad called 2dmmaps IIRC.

GreyGhost said:

<---- Meh - any idiot can get a custom title.

Nomad said:

Then why the hell don't I have one?

I guess that just means you're not an idiot.

I always thought Myk's custom title would be cooler if it read "Super-IN-Charge"

According to an unconfirmed rumour - the Russian Mafia's identified this thread as having blackmail potential and have lodged a data mining application with Doomworld's management (who were unavailable for comment). Past, present and future confessors should keep their credit card details close at hand - just in case.

Belial said:

I wouldn't say the deh patch was of poor quality though, it achieved some fairly impressive effects.

The weapon part of it was fairly popular on ZDaemon a while back, as part of a wad called 2dmmaps IIRC.

I was just exaggerating on the deh part. The effects are really good; the Quietus-like sword in Extreme Gold is a work of art.

Also, I didn't know about the ZDaemon part. Thanks for the tidbit.