Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flesh420

Quake Night

I did not know where to post this so im just going to post it here. Im wanting to start a Quake 1 CooP game. We can play it from episode 1 to the last, then we will all go our seperate ways. I just want to romp threw quake 1 again with some fellow quakers. If anyone is interested let me know and we can do it friday or saturday eastern time.

You know, I might actually be down. I loved the original quake. I'm going to need to acquire the data files again, though, I think. I lost them when I moved to my new computer and the disk is loooooong gone. Shouldn't be too difficult though.

Technician said:

We doing this vanilla?

Barring QuakeWorld, I'm pretty sure that Quake's netcode is universal across most of the popular ports. I've played on Darkplaces with other people using Winquake, and GLQuake with no problems.

Never played Quake online before, but sadly I have work this evening and tomorrow evening as well :(

Hey, this sounds cool. I didn't even know you could play co-op. I'm actually free tonight and tomorrow afternoon. What's a good source port?

Wish I had a stable enough internet connection. :|
I loved the original Quake and have played through it several times.

Im going too use just use vanilla quake 1. Im free tonight and tomorrow, Ill post my ip and ill host. Ill be checking allot today to see if you guys are down tonight. Better have your six packs ready!

I'll come if I can. Depends if I can get vanilla quake to work. Darkplaces, or another port would probably work out better.

Yeah that works for me. Also, I would consider making an IRC channel for this so you don't have to keep posting messages like that here.

I'd prefer to use WinQuake but apparently it's compatible with Darkplaces but if it doesn't work then I'll just use Darkplaces.

Might as well make an IRC channel myself.

#quakenight on irc.oftc.net

Bucket said:

You guys suck. I'm working tonight.

We can always do it a second time.

Flesh420 said:

Well im ready to do this when you guys are ill keep checking in every 5 mins

I said:

#quakenight on irc.oftc.net