Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flesh420

Quake Night

Patrick said:

If ya'll ever do a Quake 2 coop night, please PM me. That would be more than awesome.

Also, can you specify what time zone on your website?

Same with me, I'd love to coop Quake 2.

Ok, I moved the start time back two hours to make it 6:30PM(GMT-5). We should be able to fit 3 games into that time period.

I might have to jump on this as well. I've always wanted to COOP Quake but I've never had the chance to do it. Though it'll have to wait until I can get my irc issues resolved.

Midnight is good (GMT+12 DST), also feels like the right time to play Quake mind you.

Dont know if Ill be able to host this weekend, a friend is coming over and he might join in on quakenight, if thats the case ill have to use my router. I figured id give a heads up, so we can find someone else who would want too. Im not 100% sure what going on yet tho.

Depending on what we're doing, I can probably host (depends on whether or not my roomie is going to be doing WoW or not). I've got Quake II on Steam, I imagine I can just use the data files with a sourceport?

Does anyone feel like Quake co-op tonight? For those of us who missed it last week and usually have other plans on Saturdays. I could host if someone runs me through it.

Bucket said:

Does anyone feel like Quake co-op tonight? For those of us who missed it last week and usually have other plans on Saturdays. I could host if someone runs me through it.

I can't do shit tonight, but tomorrow I could host quake co-op. I have never played the original quake before (i've beaten the shit out of Q2 and Q3) but I imagine that won't make it any less fun.

Hmm, I don't know. I'll hop on IRC and see who wants to do what.
Doesn't Q1 have a server browser...?

Krispavera said:

Same with me, I'd love to coop Quake 2.

Same here, I used to coop it a lot with Tomi about 7 years ago. We never did manage to dig up any add-ons that had any decent coop support though. :/

Technician said:

I'm on... I've been on for hours. Maybe I should check the adress...

I dont see ya here.

Well, last night's game wasn't as epic as I'm sure last week's was, but still a whole lot of fun. Maybe we'll be able to run through the entire game some time. I may be up for it again tonight...

I actually have time to participate tonight. Last night I got occupied with other things and couldn't return. Tonight I can stay on as long as I need to.

I actually have the time to participate tonight. what games we lookin' at?

Sounds good. I have to find the Quake 2 files seeing as I left all my game disks back home.

I'm guessing Quake 2 vanilla?

EDIT: Oh, and what time?

I'm hanging out in #quakenight right now. I'd love to get in on some good old Quake 2 multiplayer action. I'm going to install it right now. Do I need any other files?

Right now I'm doing laundry and installing Debian on my Mac Mini. After that, I'm ON THIS SHIT ALL DAY.

Don't start without me! I suck at the orignal quake, but I eat the Strogg for breakfast.