Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

[quote="ClumsyDoomer"post="1418956"]
I love STALKER

Haha me too, such an awesome game. That footage is from Project Lost Alpha within The Forest yeah? I can't wait for the developers cut. Shame though, I really wasn't impressed with their version of the labs. However the Maps are absolutely amazing.

So far I've played through the three games in vanilla form with some firing sound and weapon skin mods. I have just recently installed the Misery mod for Call of Pripyat but am yet to actually play it.

Some leftover Destiny clips before the big 2.0 update.

BaronOfStuff said:

More stupid old crap from the archives of timewasting.

Nice Super Mario Land speedrun you got there :D

Jollyroger tidied up this POV build a while back. What you're seeing here is probably the farthest Sonic Xtreme ever got on the Saturn.

The mage Von Douche has survived the Fiery Pits of Lost Izalith. Approaching the Ruins of Izalith, he will meet his fate with the Bed of Chaos.

Bed of Chaos

The Architecture / design for the Ruins of Izalith is heavily influenced by the Temple Ankor Wat in Cambodia. Just plopped into a really cool lava / igneous rock / cave / hellscape theme.

Von Douche stares into the Lord Vessel's flame after it's fed the final lord soul.

Gateway to the Kiln of The First Flame opens

Von Douche overlooks the ashen Landscape of the Kiln

Gwyn Lord of Cinder

After a number of deaths and swapping out the Grass Crest shield for a +5 Black Knight Shield; Von Douche is Victorious.

Such a good game. Punishing, and yet so rewarding. I think it's time for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin. Now if only Steam would put it on sale.

SYS said:

Now if only Steam would put it on sale.

It's currently on sale in the Humble store for 20 bucks. Nine hours left.

Highlight video of playing the Star Wars Battlefront Beta.

Destiny montage of playing the Iron Banner event with my Warlock Stormcaller subclass.

negke said:

It's currently on sale in the Humble store for 20 bucks. Nine hours left.

Shit, missed that one. Haven't played Dishonored or the New BioShock yet along with a bunch of other crap so I can wait it out.

Messing with Unity:

Ruining everything forever:

Yeah, i just started with learning Unity from some days over Android

STALKER.

Spoiler

It probably was way too cold and he didn't find a warm place.

Brutal death metal.

When I wanted to plant a mine, it exploded right after I tried to plant it and ALL of my equipment dropped out of my inventory. Beautiful!

And this is the door to the head office of developers of this mod.

I'm programming my own multiplayer FPS game in Java using LWJGL (A library that gives me access to OpenGL, OpenAL and keyboard/mouse inputs). I have been working on it for four months and I've written around 10000 lines of code. I took a lot of inspiration from Doom.

axdoom1 said:

I'm programming my own multiplayer FPS game in Java using LWJGL (A library that gives me access to OpenGL, OpenAL and keyboard/mouse inputs). I have been working on it for four months and I've written around 10000 lines of code. I took a lot of inspiration from Doom.

Looks pretty cool, it also reminds me of Dark Forces!

I had the chance to play Halo 5 on a friend's Xbox One during Christmas...the game is ok & fun but personally I like Bungie's Halo games more than 343's.