Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Krispavera said:

Landing on the beautiful, red planet Rayingri in Mass Effect. I understand the grievances people have had with this game, but I still loved every minute of its story, gameplay, atmosphere, background, etc. Can't wait for next week. [/B]

Ive been playing it again all month to get a file to upload into the sequel. Must say, the overall universe, feel and experience, is one of the best ive ever experienced. Some of the uncharted worlds are amazing, the one where you meet Helena Blake at the end of her quest had the most amazing lighting, for instance. Bring Down the Sky is possibly one of the best short DLCs ive played too, the atmosphere of it is brilliant.

I finished up with this character the other night, planning to go through again to get Level 60, maxed out credits and both Paragon and Renegade and all the decisions and choices I want to carry over through the trilogy. Just paid off my ME2 Collector's Edition (Greatest irony ever that, Collector's Edition in a game with "The Collectors" as the primary villains. Even has CE exclusive "Collector Armour" :D)

Well, each newgame+ you start resets your paragon and renegade points back to zero. The only things that carry over are your equipment, level, class, etc..

Either way, it's still worth getting to level 60 because that supposedly yields a special reward for you in Mass Effect 2. I'm not exactly sure how the carrying over will work, but it'll probably just ask you which playthrough you want to use (or automatically just use the most current one). I really don't think THAT much will carry over, just some of the more important choices you made.

Ahh yes, Mass Effect. I need to reinstall that and finish the game. Didn't help that my drive keeled over a few months back... but I did get all my game data back, thankfully.

I've been playing Mass Effect again too. Mostly to see the "bad ending" but also hoping to get a save with a high level for whenever I eventually get ME2. :)

It's weird for me to look at a female Shepard. Mine's an ugly guy with green eyes and a scar on his nose.. and he's the paragon savior of the milky way.

Your Paragon and Renegade levels have an effect on ME2, you get bonuses to them. Since my female Shepard is a true woman, fickle and and a complete bitch sometimes, nice other times, I'm going to fill up both meters. Besides, I still havent gotten the Renegade achievement (Since a lot of the Renegade decisions just do not agree with me morally) Huzzah for the Lorik Quiin glitch!

All this mass effect'ing is tempting me to erase dragon age so I can actually install it (100 gb laptop + 2 10+gb games does not work). I haven't even got 2 factions with me yet -.-

Krispavera said:
It's weird for me to look at a female Shepard. Mine's an ugly guy with green eyes and a scar on his nose.. and he's the paragon savior of the milky way.

I when with female because Jennifer Hale did a much better job voice acting.

A statue of Dr. Kliener in a tutu, what else needs to be said?

I call this one: "2 Girls, 1 Cup: DO NOT WANT!!"

Ahh, Garrysmod. Full of awesome and...crashes...

Krispavera said:

I usually pick females in games because A.) Gives you something pleasing to look at (usually) during downtime, and B.) Deep down I secretly wish I were a woman. Only I'd be a lesbian, btw.

Doom Dude said:

Lots of lines and a guy with blood

Heh, reminds me of a wierd anime i bought from a charity shop, the box was all in Japanese (with loads of Kanji so i actually thought it was Chinese), it had subtitles but still made no sense (so what's new?), i later found it was the sequel to some TV series.

Nomad said:

I usually pick females in games because A.) Gives you something pleasing to look at (usually) during downtime, and B.) Deep down I secretly wish I were a woman. Only I'd be a lesbian, btw.

That's nice to know.

Obligatory screenshot from Blood.

Can you guys guess what game this screen came from? It's not too terribly obscure, but it didn't do very well compared to the A list FPSs of its time. Still a pretty good game (despite the terribly low resolution it runs at..)

Bingo. I found it in a bargain bin sitting outside a toy store a few years ago, and decided to buy it. Turned out to be well worth the $1.99 I paid for it!

That game was so fun. I remember my brother always had trouble keeping his Mayor Rating up while mine constantly stayed maxed. I wondered why until I went bankrupt. :P

I also remember making my own island, called Super Cat Island or something, and it was shaped like a dollar sign.

Oh, and I absolutely love one of the ice cream truck musics and wish I could get my hands on it. Is there any way to extract music from the game?

Hell yeah, Sim City 4.

I could never figure out how to keep my first 1-2 cities going. After you hook up some more cities, you can basically leach off of them and make awesome cities, but the original cities pretty much get run into the ground.

Danarchy said:

Hell yeah, Sim City 4.

I could never figure out how to keep my first 1-2 cities going. After you hook up some more cities, you can basically leach off of them and make awesome cities, but the original cities pretty much get run into the ground.

Sounds pretty close to reality, actually.