Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Vampires and Satansits and Murderers, oh my!

Typical British English word - I haven't experienced Americans using it..yet.
When I hear the word 'posh' I automatically think 'dosh', 'dosh' meaning cash, money.

Ah...so Posh Spice was supposed to be elegant, eh? Odd, odd...

THAT UGLY TALENTLESS COMMON LITTLE COW NEARLY RUINED THAT WORD FOR EVER.

A true English posh girl lives in Surrey, Shropshire or Cheshire and plays La Crosse and went to a baording school. Her parents will have a Jaguar and a Land Rover Discovery, or Range Rover. Her house will have at least 10 bedrooms. She'll have a slight attitude, but nothing a decent bloke can't tame.

This is my kinda l337 girl!!!!

Ah...so Posh Spice was supposed to be elegant, eh? Odd, odd...

You know, just as I was beginning to believe that the Spice Girls never existed, you pull this...

Well, I had to sit through Spice World at least 3 times, so I guess I'm just distributing my torment.

THAT UGLY TALENTLESS COMMON LITTLE COW NEARLY RUINED THAT WORD FOR EVER.

Ah, I see that you have the same opinion on this matter as my older sister - she claims that "posh" spice can't sing.

baording school

What the #&{££$ is a "baording school"?
I've heard about so-called "boarding schools", which are expensive as Hell.

baording school

He miss-spelled "barding school". That's a school where you learn how to be a travelling minstrel, how to influence people and affect monsters with music, cast low-level arcane spells, and cope with being a useless non-combatant with no skills worth mentioning and a crappy d6 hit-die.

He miss-spelled "barding school". That's a school where you learn how to be a travelling minstrel, how to influence people and affect monsters with music, cast low-level arcane spells, and cope with being a useless non-combatant with no skills worth mentioning and a crappy d6 hit-die.

LOL...spoony bards...only good for actual role-playing (as opposed to roll-playing).

LOL...spoony bards...only good for actual role-playing (as opposed to roll-playing).

I don't think Liam the Beard, errm I mean...Bard, will be too pleased with this comment.

baording school

Partial Retard's humour aside, I mis-spelt BOARDING SCHOOL, where you spend the whole term at, like univeristy. All tru English posh girls go to boarding schools and I LOVE ALL OF THEM UNDERSTAND!!!!!111&^(&^(^(%*$£*%&(%^)^)%

All tru English posh girls go to boarding schools and I LOVE ALL OF THEM UNDERSTAND!!!!!111&^(&^(^(%*$£*%&(%^)^)%

You don't need to swear.
And yes that's understood.

I like...girls.

...as long as they're cute or hot. The fat ugly ones need to get married to a stair-step...

I like...girls.

...as long as they're cute or hot. The fat ugly ones need to get married to a stair-step...

LOL...True.

News update, the Goth girl got 15 years, the guy got 20 years

WTF? That's all?

News update, the Goth girl got 15 years, the guy got 20 years

WTF? That's all?

You know how the judicial system in Western countries function. If the crime has something to do with money, you get up to lifetime in jail. If you do something heineous, you get a short time in jail.

Ok, this statement is perhaps a ... bit exaggerated, but it ain't completely off.
In my country, rapists typically get three years - it sucks!