Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

What's in YOUR wallet?

about $140AU (saving up for plane ticket to see ralphis, and no, this is NOT a joke)

Hmm...when are you going? I'm in Philly/NJ the first week of July.

about $140AU (saving up for plane ticket to see ralphis, and no, this is NOT a joke)

Hmm...when are you going? I'm in Philly/NJ the first week of July.

during the AU mid-year holidays (if i get enough money), which i think is late-june to early-july.

why fly all across the globe to see ralph?

I wonder that myself. Amazing how close-knit the doom community is. Reminds me of when Lüt called Dashiva up on the telephone shortly after his retirement.

It's bad enough that he's a virtual enemy on the forums, but to see him in real life? Now THAT'S worth killing myself over :)

i never was an enemy to ralph. even when i first wondered about in IRC.

not many people can say that...

i never was an enemy to ralph. even when i first wondered about in IRC.

not many people can say that...

I've never actually had anything against Ralphis (or anyone else around here, really) except for the fact that you are all freaks :P. I don't know if he has anything against me or not, but I don't really care.

Originally posted by Ct_red_pants
Driver's liscense, credit card, blockbuster video card, used LOTR movie ticket and $2.35(AUS) in coins.

how do you put coins in a wallet?

Originally posted by Stitches

is that a trick question?

Originally posted by Stitches

Easily. The coins'll just rip up your wallet after a time. That's how I destroyed my last two wallets.

Originally posted by Fredrik
dead fish.

The typical caveman cuisine.

did you know that in europe they make wallets with a separate compartment just for the coins? I bet you didn't!

Originally posted by orion
did you know that in europe they make wallets with a separate compartment just for the coins? I bet you didn't!

Heh dude, is that really true?

/me checks

Holy Moses! Heh man, I thought that was the fish compartment! :D

Eh...I've seen wallets with compartments for coins here in America, too...

Originally posted by Archvile64

The world is coming to an end...

I never came across one in the states. Maybe woman wallet things that are actually too big to fit in a pocket have them, but never a normall wallet.

Originally posted by Archvile64

I got tired of losing all my money in amusement park where there are coaster that do flips. Anyway, where I live, all the wallets have that so there's not much choice. Plus the color, all black or brown. All the cool colors are now wallets for children with pokemon faces on them :(

When Finland changed over to the Euro currency earlier this year, every guy had to buy a new wallet because the old ones designed to hold Finish notes, were too small to take the new Euro notes :)

Originally posted by fodders
When Finland changed over to the Euro currency earlier this year, every guy had to buy a new wallet because the old ones designed to hold Finish notes, were too small to take the new Euro notes :)

...and the Norwegians were all ashamed that their country looked like a penis, so they hid their coins in their wallets...