Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TropicalDeathPunch

Posted videos do not Play.

I'm not sure but could it be a global flash setting that was changed or is it something to do with my browser options? For some reason, at least I think since tha latest update of Flash, I have not been able to watch the video links on FB or in this forum when it comes to U2b. (Youtube). Suggestions?

Which browser are you using? If it is Firefox and you have NoScript installed, that will block the videos. The BetterPrivacy add on can also mess with YouTube.

I do have Firefox, none of the other 2. But I do have AB+ but it has never given me any problems with U2B before. I'm wondering if the best thing I can do right now is to build a trebuchet, transport it to an open field, launch a few objects and then back pack across Europe. Or, just wait till later to see if more people respond to this post.
Thanks Enjay for your suggestions! :)

Resolved this issue!

I discovered that my ability to watch linked or embedded videos in this forum was due to the fact that I had 3rd party cookies disabled. But I find this rather strange because I have had it disabled like that on WinXP and never had the issue before. Or maybe I just didn't notice.
Thanks.