Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Danarchy said:

Heh, I am fat. I was thinner back then when that pic was taken, by about 20-30 lbs. Also, I'm pretty big-boned and I'm good at dressing to make myself look thinner. A lot of people are completely shocked when I tell them how much I weigh. Why am I telling you this?

Uhhh. . . because I asked. . .

BBG said:

Heh.. that guy's smoking weed

EDIT:How old is AndrewB? Is that an old pic or is he really young(looking?)?

Scabbed Angel said:

EDIT:How old is AndrewB? Is that an old pic or is he really young(looking?)?

That pic is in the old archives, so it's around 5 years old, maybe more.

The picture of me 'hadoken'-ing the cat is from 2001. The picture of me in women's clothing (which has been severly cropped) is from recent months. Same Ralphis, Same Channel, Same Phallus.

is it me, or does ling look like lars from metallica in a befor pic from a rogain ad?

kain said:

mr chris, how do you keep that slim body while eating all that junkshit?

Well, I'm not exactly slim, moreso slightly overweight as I measured my BMI on various sites. I think the trick might lay in going out almost every day or 2 days for an hour or so for lunch, and eating very little or no breakfast. I hardly eat breakfast anymore cause I wake up past 11am most of the time.

Zarkyb: yea, I know. Must be my mom's side of the family cause her brother <uncle> is really hairy, as is my grandfather, but not as hairy as he is.(German and Polish)Not only that, but my facial hair, stomach/chest/other regions' hair grow fairly quickly, except the back.

Besides that, I think it's my polish roots that makes me sweat like a pig in the summer. My 19yo brother doesn't sweat as much, but my father sweats just as much as I do, if not more.

I gotta shave (facial) every day or else in like 3-4 days it's prickly on the sides, along with a very thin 'tache and goatee.

Scabbed Angel said:

How old is AndrewB? Is that an old pic or is he really young(looking?)?

I think he was 16 or something like that when the pic was taken.

Yikes. Time to steer this thread back.

Zarkyb, I'll have a pic soon. I don't think any of the ones from the Julian adventures are decent.

Lüt said:

And this is a better picture of me snoozing, if you absolutely insist I be sleeping in my picture.

Omg olo on my bed! He took any chance he could to get a few ZZZ's.

Thread cleaned of a few sexist comments (and follow-ups). No problem with discussing female Doomworlders, but please do so in a way that won't put them off ever coming back here.

Grazza said:

Thread cleaned of a few sexist comments (and follow-ups). No problem with discussing female Doomworlders, but please do so in a way that won't put them off ever coming back here.

Good job Grazza. Since MacVileWhore and Disorder managed to scare Hell Baroness away with all their chauvanist crap I have been quite mad at all the playful misogyny I see ever so often.

Please take your testosterone elsewhere Schoolboys.

(Mind you, Disorder is actually a quite decent chap nowadays).

Little Faith said:

(Mind you, Disorder is actually a quite decent chap nowadays).

Huh? I forgot. What did I do back then?

Scientist said:

I'm one of the two persons on the thing.
... ok mabye it's not a very useful picture but it still looks nice (my brother made it, btw).

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anyone in the pic. Only a powerline and some grass.

Scientist said:

No; it's a just a friend. Him, me and my brother hang out there sometimes during the summer.

Point would be to have a picture where we can clearly distinguish your face :P

Scuba Steve said:

I feel as though I've lost something today :(

Nah, you haven't. Check your profile; Interests.