Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

Ok, so let me see if I understand this right.

You come in here(in the proverbial sense, at least), tell us that we look like a bunch of bug-eyed, slack-jawed retards, make some sort of immature comment about Ling's anatomy, and then have the gall to call us flamers....

Sorry, but the diagnosis doesn't look good. I'm afraid not even Mac's coffee can ever dispel the effects of whatever you've been smoking. =P

Huh?

We'd like to see your face...I'm sure we can raise a whole 200 replies topic discussing your birth deformations... :P

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Okay now that was a flame, and not an opinion. No one should judge how we should look, so get lost Duke Nukem and go blow it out of someone else's ass, and never do that to us!!

Guest stphrz'
Jon said:

rofl, I thought I looked kinda hunky back then.
Lets see your pic :P

Oh yeah. A real stud muffin you are :)

Cacodemon Leade said:

Okay now that was a flame, and not an opinion. No one should judge how we should look, so get lost Duke Nukem and go blow it out of someone else's ass, and never do that to us!!

Actually, it was an opinion.

YOU LOSE!

Zaldron said:

I'm sure we can raise a whole 200 replies topic discussing your birth deformations... :P

You're ready for another one huh?

Lost Soul said:

If you're just gonna be like that, I think I speak for everyone here when I say don't waste time posting crap like this. It's pointless and immature.

...but this would prove to be great fun if it were in a forum dedicated to flamewars.

You people gotta lighten up a bit and have some fun here. I suppose it's kinda hard when he doesn't have a picture of himself but whatever. I'm kinda enjoying these off-topic posts a lot more than the usual ones.

Guest stphrz'

HI!

I was going to flame you. Tell you how wrong you are and how much you suck. But I can't. Know why? 'Cause you're right damnit!

stphrz' said:

HI!

HEY!!

That's MY line!

And it only goes before a crack-induced rant that goes for 4 or more paragraphs.

And he's only partially right.

stphrz' said:

Oh yeah. A real stud muffin you are :)

:P but seriously, if I've been blanketed all over the school, tell any of the drooling girles that I can be contacted via email (Jon points to the left) or on IRC OPN #doom almost all the time. ;)

Hold on a minute, I'll just quit playing and go to that plastic surgeon down the street.

Greetings. We all love you too. Now get out of here before I throw soem of Macvile'whore's "special" coffee in your face.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

I can see that person's body drenched in Mac's coffee that Mac also pissed into! SORRY DUKE MACVILEWHORE PISSED IN YOUR COFFEE BASTARD!!!

Guest Duke Nukem
Cacodemon Leade said:

Don't bring me into this damnit

sargebaldy said:

wait, how is it that this thread was created by 999cop, and yet fredrik had the first post O_o

What the hell, I don't even remember posting the "heh".

sargebaldy said:

wait, how is it that this thread was created by 999cop, and yet fredrik had the first post O_o

Heh, I'm not sure if this is true for vb, but it's happened on some other forum software: If a thread's deleted (say, thread #4000), its number gets wiped from the DB and the ones posted after it get bumped back. If somebody's posting to the deleted thread (#4000) while it was deleted, it'll stick that post into the thread that is now #4000 (probably #4001 previously). If there is no thread #4001 to get bumped back to #4000, the post sits in the void until somebody posts the new #4000, then it appears above the first post one the new #4000 is posted.

Wait, I think there recently was a spam thread appearing out of the blue where Shaviro had posted 4000 lines of a single word. I replied to it, possibly "heh", but got a message that the thread didn't exist anymore.