Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

I found a somewhat old post about my pictures page at http://toke.dynip.com and since alot of people probably dont read messages after they have been pushed off the first page I am reposting my reply. Ling should change the # of messages that are on each page since its impossable to filter the useless crap that pushes the messages off the first page.

----

Sorry if my server has been down, its only been down twice i think, once when we lost electricity and once when my moron brother turned it off and couldnt figure that both the power strip and power button on the tower have to be in the on position.

I started that pictures page since you have to be ugly to get into the one on doomworld so I made one for everyone

there are a few fakes but if you cant find them I wont tell you.

BTW gavins pic is NOT fake, thats really him, crazy guy

ftp://your:pic@toke.dynip.com
some people are unable to log onto the ftp so you can just mail me at toke@free-1.com

it takes me less time to delete crap then it does for you upload it so dont waiste your time uploaded 50 pics from goregallery.com and labeling them toke, cough pickle_hammer cough.

Could you update my pic toke? :P http://jon.alkali.org/photos/rednoseday/jon-angry.jpg

Man, who are half those people? Is that the multiplayer community there or something? You ought to do little profily-thingies to go with them, like if people wanna throw up a small text file along with their picture... maybe?

Jon said:

Could you update my pic toke? :P http://jon.alkali.org/photos/rednoseday/jon-angry.jpg

jesus christ. You changed!!

Damnit it's not my fault I'm so handsome.

Oh yeh Lut, almost all of those people have been involved in the doom community one time or another, some of them just spend most of there time on irc like me.
GavinJCD

Guest deathwarrior
Ralphis said:

jesus christ. You changed!!

http://deathwarrior.demongate.ath.cx/jon-chiwawa.jpg

hehehe

GavinJCD said:

some of them just spend most of there time on irc like me

Oh, heh that would explain it then. I've been in that thing maybe 3 or 4 times. IRC hasn't worked for the last 8 or 9 months for me and I've never bothered fixing it.

Toke said:

there are a few fakes but if you cant find them I wont tell you.BTW gavins pic is NOT fake, thats really him, crazy guy

Whoa, Gavin rules! :P

MAC's looks fake. I'm sure I've seen that before somewhere.

Mewse is definately fake.

Soviet scares me.

Toke what's in your mouth?

Fod looks all too much like my neighbor. Before he had seizures and stuff, now he looks more like destROYer :P

Charlotte reminds me of my cousin Linda.

Cocoon looks like my brother...

What the hell, everybody their either looks like my neighbors or somebody in my family.

Heh.

heh, mewse's pic I stole from doomworld and macs i got from www.uglypeople.com

Lüt said:

Man, who are half those people? Is that the multiplayer community there or something? You ought to do little profily-thingies to go with them, like if people wanna throw up a small text file along with their picture... maybe?

I had an idea like that but when i started the doomers pics section no one uploaded until i went out anf found about 20 pics, i dont think would want me making them profiles, ill make a directory and an user on my ftp for it

Guest deathwarrior
Lüt said:

it's a rubber dildo. :P

Lüt said:

Soviet scares me.

Fod looks all too much like my neighbor. Before he had seizures and stuff, now he looks more like destROYer :P

What the hell, everybody their either looks like my neighbors or somebody in my family.

Heh.

why is mewse's fake?

deathwarrior said:

it's a rubber dildo. :P

Deathwanker, i think he is talking about that line in my old pic. Its just something wrong with the camera

Guest Nuno Correia
Lüt said:

BLASPHEMY!

Lüt said:

Soviet scares me.

Heh.

Damn right

Guest Liam the Bard
deathwarrior said:

http://deathwarrior.demongate.ath.cx/jon-chiwawa.jpg

hehehe

Retard can't spell chihuahua.

Guest deathwarrior
Toke said:

Deathwanker, i think he is talking about that line in my old pic. Its just something wrong with the camera

dude, i was kidding.

Jon said:

why is mewse's fake?

It isn't, the forums just haven't had a healthy uproar in weeks ;)

YO!!! It's pickle MALLET, not hammer, dawg! Dat boy aint' big enough where it counts to be called a hammer!
:P

By da way... HAPPY 4/20 Big Daddy Puff!!
Gotta love national blunt burnin' day!
Let's all go light one, or two, or TEN up!!
HELL'S YEAH!!!

P.S. Nice sight, you got some crazy shit on there!!!

Guest deathwarrior
Liam the Bard said:

Retard can't spell chihuahua.

dest-01 told me to spell it that way

Guest pickle_hammer
esco said:

YO!!! It's pickle MALLET, not hammer, dawg! Dat boy aint' big enough where it counts to be called a hammer!
:P

By da way... HAPPY 4/20 Big Daddy Puff!!
Gotta love national blunt burnin' day!
Let's all go light one, or two, or TEN up!!
HELL'S YEAH!!!

P.S. Nice sight, you got some crazy shit on there!!!

you talk funny and you smell weird... how about cutting back on the accent for the foreign people?

I was just looking in at the doomer's pictures section of doomworld. Well I'd have to say, you all look like a bunch of flamers... really! Teppic was so fucken ugly that I posted him on all the schools wallpaper! And 50% of you look like freaks! Get a life and stop playing with your swords! (I don't mean your dick ling!)

If you're just gonna be like that, I think I speak for everyone here when I say don't waste time posting crap like this. It's pointless and immature.

Guest fraggle`
Lost Soul said:

If you're just gonna be like that, I think I speak for everyone here when I say don't waste time posting crap like this. It's pointless and immature.

yeah, what a frigging jerk

rofl, I thought I looked kinda hunky back then.
Lets see your pic :P

DukeLion said:

I was just looking in at the doomer's pictures section of doomworld. Well I'd have to say, you all look like a bunch of flamers... really! Teppic was so fucken ugly that I posted him on all the school

Ling has a penchant for choosing the worst pictures he can find of everyone. The picture for Katarhyne isn't even OF her.

Guest Nuno Correia

You seem to have been extremely flamed in these forums before. Aight?

Er yeah,and your point excactly.Granted,some of em look like weiners (no offense) but that dont mean you gotta dis em.Why would you post em on the schools wall paper jerky?