Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Copyright Bill S.978, Any LPers Here?

Quasar said:

you are now a felon and can go to pound-me-in-the-ass prison, the same as if you held up a bank or stole a car or killed somebody.

For your heinous youtube crimes of using the word 'the', copyright of disney's 'the little mermaid', showing your own face, copyright of facebook, and wearing a fresh prince Carlton T-shirt, you are sentenced to rape without the possibility of parole in highschool 2 with your cellmate, The Microwave Killer. Your cell will be furnished with a microwave.

The rape/murder filled anti rehabilitating crime college prison system is one of the things I hate most about modern society. At any time, a stupid non-deserving authority can bust down your door and haul you away to the rape facility, maybe for the crime of not dotting enough 'i's.. or dotting too many, who knows unless you want to read a 57 volume encyclopedia of obscure laws, if its even available anywhere. Probably a bunch of laws are contradicting too, so its simultaneously illegal to do x and to not do x. 'resisting arrest' and 'not resisting arrest' both result in prison.

Anyway, I think modern society sucks and I hope the future will look back on it in horror like we look back on medieval torture. I've been watching youtubes of Stefan Molyneux (stefbot), the venus project, zeitgeist moving forward, bitcoin. There seems to be a movement to attempt to engineer a utopia or something more in line with humanity's true potential. That'd be cool if bitcoin catalyzed some non-asshole-controllable economic system that gets past all authoritarian defenses to make all the cancer go away somehow or something, but I'm mostly naive about human affairs/politics/society. So much tax money flows to them, it does seem like they're farming humans for tax as stefbot mentioned.

That's why you always keep your BFG9000 handy at all times. Cops bust down your door unanounced and they get a 40-cell blast in the face. Of course, they'll eventually send drones out after you, but at least you'll go down fighting.

gggmork said:

The rape/murder filled anti rehabilitating crime college prison system is one of the things I hate most about modern society. At any time, a stupid non-deserving authority can bust down your door and haul you away to the rape facility,

Come to think about it, how can they be sure that the facility will always have enough active/dominant rapists to "get the job done" ? There must be some special recruitment incentives or privileges for Bubbas, after all.