Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
betabox

Shadow Warrior Twin Dragon

Where can I download the free Twin Dragon addon for Shadow Warrior? ALready google'd it.

They do provide Wanton Destruction; Twin Dragon doesn't seem to be there. One of the links is broken, too.

I have to play this game again. This is an unappreciated franchise. Hell, I think this title had more restarts than Duke Forever.

I'm glad we got two official add-ons for free!

Technician said:

I have to play this game again. This is an unappreciated franchise. Hell, I think this title had more restarts than Duke Forever.

I'm glad we got two official add-ons for free!

this is in my list too to actually play properly for the first time.

sure you've seen:
http://proasm.com/

There was also a retexturing project going for this as well.

Thanks, Caco Killer.

Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff at ProASM for Shadow Warrior. You should especially get the Windows launcher for SW (PlayWang) which makes loading TC's and custom maps as simple as a couple of clicks.

BTW, Twin Dragon can be really irritating to load and play. What you can do is combine its contents into a .grp file and use that as a TC with PlayWang.

Technician said:

You know, JohnoF has since made a source port that is superior to the vanilla exe on every level.

http://www.jonof.id.au/jfsw

I thought proasm was a fork of jonofs code? Cant remember.

Bunch of guys I work with are thinking about doing some old games dm & co-op on a friday afternoon, may suggest shadow warrior.