Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dew said:

lolz, wrong again. arab nations would probably burn a few flags in the streets and then send a heartfelt congratulations to isreal. not only they hate iran for being the center of the shiite islamism, they also despise persians. yeah, that's right, iran is not an arabic country. this pamphlet even puts persians in front of the jews, haha. also iirc certain wikileaks documents revealed that a few arab countries urged israel to strike on iran in the past.

Oh OK. I'd love it if the US said "no we're not going to be your big brother any more, fight your own battles" and that proud, arrogant, selfish nation had to take on Russia on their own... and got bulldozed into the sea.

why would russia attack israel? i have trouble coming up with a scenario that wouldn't involve metal gears.

Well the first post said Russia was allied with Iran so would be drawn in. Like how World War 1 started off as a spat between Austro-Hungary and Serbia.

Danarchy said:

Anyway, I don't think the US will get involved in another world. Our economy is collapsing and our troops are already spread thin. If we do go to war with Iran, the president and every congressman who votes to do so deserves to be dragged into the street and shot. Our time as the world police is over. We need to concentrate on not letting our country fall apart instead of trying to forcibly mess with the politics of other countries. We've already proven that we can't do it anymore without turning into a costly quagmire, anyway.

I tend to agree here, although I'm skeptical that one of the main purposes for America to go war with Iran could be to paint another tired washed up picture of a foreign "villain" to serve America and it's Zionist (stake holding) banks to distract American people from the Occupy Wall Street movement and banks who benefited at the expense of the American middle class, and replace this with a "united" fear of a foreign country again. And maybe to even blame Iran for the financial crisis that this war is going to create for America. America's controlled media has already started it's campaign, alongside it's smearing of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to create a convenient face of a "terrorist mad man" for Iran, it has also employed a bullshit assassination "plot" to try sway the opinion of American's towards another reason to point at Iran as some "enemy" of America. Oh wait, it started these campaigns a looooonnnnggg time ago with all the action movies alongside biased news reports going on about how America are the good guys who have to conquer these evil Islamic terrorists, so that by the time USA actually starts declaring and fighting their absurd "war on terror", that these concepts aren't exactly alien to the people of America and worse yet; generally accepted notions.

This video more or less expresses my personal opinion about this war: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUU5jHmDA-8

Millions of people, including Americans could die for nothing, it will probably ruin America's economy even more, and it can even potentially spark a World War as Russia and China won't be keen on being at the mercy of America's oil monopoly and won't let America keep sweeping oil reserves from under their noses, let alone being cocky enough to take control of these reserves from allies of Russia and China. Iran haven't attacked any country in the last hundred years, except for the time when they had to defend their own country against Iraq in a war played by the USA who armed Iraq against Iran. Yet Iran are the threat? Please, even if Iran had the phony "nukes" that even the report being used to condemn Iran has admitted don't exist, a war with America would be one sided. The dodgy stuff isn't happening in Iran, although some pro war, pro bullshit media outlets (such as Fox News) would benefit from you believing differently. If America allows itself to get dragged into this war then the 1% has won.

deathevocation, you are zeitgeisting too much. these trends grow and culminate over decades, yet somehow the us government manipulates the whole world to distract from the OWS? if anything, you make the same mistake americans always do - assume that earth orbits around america and its current domestic #1 problem.

it might be true that the western media like to paint iran as the moustache-twirling villain, but there's no need to smear ahmadinejad in particular, he's a 100% twat even under neutral light. also calling the nuke plot phony is pretty bold, because it makes perfect sense for iran to strive for the atomic bomb deterrent. it's the safe zone, the country becomes nigh-untouchable. also the signs are there - the guy who led pakistanian bomb development built them a facility identical to the one in libya when gaddafi hired him. iran bought a mad number of modern cenrifuges to enrich uranium, a move that makes absolutely zero sense if you only want fuel for nuclear plants. they're also developing missile carries capable of hitting israel. it's all there and it'd be foolish to pretend IAEA and, i dunno, mossad only work for obama to distract us from the OWS.

dew, I wasn't saying the war would serve to distract the entire world from Occupy Wall Street protests, but rather the American world, if you know what I mean, ofcourse I'm quite sure that quite a big percentage of the world doesn't really give a shit about it, if anything starting this war would probably bring more international attention toward America's economy. It would serve to distract Americans who's world does revolve around America, and ofcourse America has a huge impact on any country that has an oil reserve in the middle east.

Sure, ahmadinejad might be a twat, but so are most politicians, including and not limited to Netanyahu, Mcain, and Jacob Zuma but using a politician's personality to smear and generalize a whole nation is bullshit propaganda at it's finest, and is what I'm talking about.

The report is too vague to be of any real, definitive and clear evidence, also add to this it contains no new information, and claiming a country to have a nuclear bomb when the report contains no definitive information of a nuclear bomb is also a bold statement. The only thing it uncovered was a few explosives tests, which is worthless because every country has done explosives tests, and some of it's evidence has been recycled such as using computer data that dated back to the last inspection. Nothing points towards the making of an actual nuclear bomb. You know what other report was vague? The report they did in Iraq and it turned out there was no nuke there either. If there were actual nukes they would have been found because Iran invited inspectors and some organizations even offered a huge reward for anyone that can come up with information that can lead towards the finding of real evidence of a nuke, because nukes can't be hidden without atleast 400 people knowing about them, and with zionist spies infiltrating Iran and America hacking their computer systems and engaging in internet terrorism I'm pretty sure someone would have actually come up with information if there was actually any. And while we're talking about nukes, what about the double standards? When was the last time Israel allowed IAEA to do an inspection there? And who was the only country to ever use nukes, not only against an army, but against a civilian city as well? America, and no, IAEA might not work for Israel interests but to rule out that the report wasn't open to biased interpretation is nonsense. Since Iran has been accused of having nukes for about 15 years now, surely there would be more damning and concrete evidence other than ahmadinejad's personality alongside a bullshit assassination "attempt", a few explosives tests and some out of date recycled data that was the same data used in the last report and has been untouched since? And still keep in mind that the last time a country was cut down for being a "nuclear threat", the punchline was that there was no nuke. And also keep in mind that Iran is not a threat to USA, they'd get wiped off the face of the earth if they tried to engage Nuclear Warfare anyway.

But hey, sorry I might have turned this into an unnecessarily long essay again and I have an 2 exams coming up in a row next week so I'll need to work until the 19th of November on trying to pass those and I'll give you another reply then if you choose to respond. :)

Anyway, it seems inbred Fox news and Mcain are already screaming for Blood and are criticizing Obama for not jumping blindly into war with Iran by now. I hope this doesn't lead to war.

This came out today.

dew said:

it'd be foolish to pretend IAEA and, i dunno, mossad only work for obama to distract us from the OWS.

On top of the arguments I've made against this baseless "report", the "mad Russian nuclear scientist" accused of helping Iran build an atomic bomb has actually turned out to be a doctor who deals with chemotherapy, and to top it off Wikileaks has also exposed that the leader of IAEA has an intense loyalty to America, which makes sense considering with how it puts speculation above fact, and the more I find out about this report the more I know that it's based on bullshit. Yet Fox News and Mcain are waving this report around like a bunch of retarded chimpanzees to confirm that Iran is building a nuke alongside footage of what is probably an American nuke and just calling every one a terrorist, because that's what seems to work.

DeathevokatioN said:

Nothing points towards the making of an actual nuclear bomb.

only if you believe iran's claim that the large amounts of uranium-235 enriched to 20% are produced for medical purposes (radiology). the consensus of experts on nuclear energy is that this outlandish claim is a thin excuse for enriching u-235 to weapon grade density at 90%. keep in mind that going from 3.5% (nuclear plant fuel) to 20% is the hardest step, proceeding further is relatively easy. this evidence alone is damning enough and iran is not even denying it.

You know what other report was vague? The report they did in Iraq and it turned out there was no nuke there either.

i'm not aware of any IAEA reports claiming saddam developed nukes. his atomic activities were cut short when israel air raided osirak. btw, the first country that tried to bomb the nuclear plant was iran. :) IAEA's role in dubya's invasion of iraq is sadly misunderstood. they were assisting in the UNMOVIC probe in 2002 and found no evidence of weapons of mass destruction, but dubya, dick cheney and collin powell knowingly lied about fictious chemical weapons mobile laboratories, had an untrustworthy witness testify and the invasion was greenlighted by the coalition of the willing.

If there were actual nukes they would have been found because Iran invited inspectors and some organizations even offered a huge reward for anyone that can come up with information that can lead towards the finding of real evidence of a nuke...

i wouldn't know about zionistic spies and bounty hunters, i'm not saying it's impossible, but given the shady nature of such efforts, i doubt they're easily verifiable. as far as IAEA inspectors are concerned, they're only politically motivated spies in iran's eyes. many countries reported iran using front companies to buy nuclear research equipment, iran has banned inspectors for stating the obvious, the country is denying using pyroprocessing to enrich uranium despite admitting to it previously... there is too much damning evidence to disregard it this easily.

i guess we'll see more when the IAEA report is revealed.

And while we're talking about nukes, what about the double standards? When was the last time Israel allowed IAEA to do an inspection there?

this is a damn good question and i won't even try to challenge it. :)

the "mad Russian nuclear scientist" accused of helping Iran build an atomic bomb has actually turned out to be a doctor who deals with chemotherapy...

i was talking about abdul qadeer khan, the "father of the pakistani bomb", who admitted to selling his research work to libya, syria and iran. iranians actually confirmed this.

I would say WWIII is a possibility, but most likely will not happen. Israel and Iran might attack each other. Pakistan and India might attack each other. Countries can make ties, bang, 4 nation war. America will back Israel, causing more Middle East Islamic countries to side against America. Therefore, creating war. Not WWIII because no other nuclear super power is involved. BUT!!! If it is true and Iran has the technology to Nuke Israel, I think WWIII will take place. But everyone will be against Iran for the nuclear devastation.

Hope that was helpful.

TLBYS7 said:

BUT!!! If it is true and Iran has the technology to Nuke Israel, I think WWIII will take place. But everyone will be against Iran for the nuclear devastation.

Exactly, but then why on earth would you believe a nation would be willing to commit suicide in such a manner?

Of the many nations with nuclear weapon capabilities, only 1 has ever used them, and did so with the full knowledge that there would be no retaliation and no real consequences to themselves. The japanese had not yet themselves the capability, nor did they have any allies that did. It was also intended to send a message to the rest of the world.

Ironically, the greatest fear of the cold war was the one thing actually preventing nuclear armageddon.

Suspicious much?

Reports also saying that US ships are moving down the Suez Canal towards Iran.

Yeah.... fuck. Not good at all, but I guess when your in control of the media you can be a murderous psychopath who commits atrocities and be responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths while still looking like the good guy who's been persecuted throughout history because everyone is just a racist.

RIP Iran

Ahem. All governments are evil, and are the ones acting to start wars and kill people, without ever getting their hands dirty. Fuck them, they think they are much better than the rest of the world, but the reality is, they are a bunch of inept pussies who rely on technology and the slaves of their country. Fuck these old ass ideas, they are going to die with the last fucking awful few thousand years of society raping the world and alienating humans from nature. Fuck all the baby boomer idiots and their wrong, corrupt, hypocritical, greedy, superficial lifestyle of listening to the media and propoganda machines (TV, etc) and their fucking corporate "culture". Fuck shopping. It seems that most people are far out of touch with reality the more in touch with cities, people and society they are.

Butts is right

its in all super powers intrests (and many dictatures) to spew out endless amounts of citizens to consume, make money, and produce soliders to reach the dream of world domination, and once people have gone so stupid that these power whores manage to do their shit of satan, we can better off nuke this earth no matter what because by then we've lost all our dignity as human beings Even as organisms

why havent anyone hacked for example Norads computer systems to ruins by now? those bastards brought nuclear ammunition to the gulf war, and now there has been atleast 3 wars down there were the US was involved (and as far as I know the US started all of those 3).
what the hell? why isnt anyone doing anything that do change things?
exept electing obama, but that didnt change things, he brought in the healthcare program and the population whines like fuck I cant get it through my head what the hell they're all thinking.

D_GARG said:

its in all super powers intrests (and many dictatures) to spew out endless amounts of citizens to consume, make money, and produce soliders to reach the dream of world domination, and once people have gone so stupid that these power whores manage to do their shit of satan, we can better off nuke this earth no matter what because by then we've lost all our dignity as human beings Even as organisms

And you are very very correct, and especially on spewing out citizens to conusme, make money, and produce sodliers. They are trying to dumb people down, make education inaccessable (and replace education with brainwashing institutions, indoctrination facilities) and they're trying to build a prison for you and me to live in. They want to keep people distracted from real shit and focused on material goods, pussy, and money. You know, the world was a whole lot fucking better off when grains were currency. People had land. People knew how to do things for themselves. Now due to city encroachment, land is being lost. Fucking city farms create deserts. Look at Iraq, cradle of civilization, fertile river valleys... Now it's a fucking hot ass desert, mostly a miserable place full of cities and people, and the more people there are together (like in city scenarios, especially capitalistic cities where fucking douchebag assholes are trying to take advantage of each other) the more misery spreads. And it's a cycle that is easily perpetuated.

And what sides would there even be in a ww3? I can tell you that in California, if there are any crazy hippies who actually care about the planet, they are going to start stealing tree cutters' chainsaws and cutting them down, because for some fucking dumb ass reason, some asshole wrote in the paper that "it was a mistake to plant all these big trees to shade the city all these years ago, because now we want to cut them all down for solar power". But this is how "they" are doing it. They want to pit the common folk against each other, while they get to play with their money, because they are the moneyed elite playing money games, and they have so much money that five million dollars to them is a laughably small amount.

And my new favorite term for money; "Quantified Evil". Buying people... for evil purposes. Wrong on so many levels. Even if Satan is just an idea, it has manifested itself strongly over the earth. Even if Kali Yuga is an idea, it has strongly manifested itself over earth. But the evils are going to be undone, so long as people start waking up.

Butts said:

You know, the world was a whole lot fucking better off when grains were currency.

aaand you lost me right here. it's one thing to moan about the evils of unrestrained exploitative capitalism, but praising primitive agricultural society within the same breath? climbing back on trees is certainly not the answer. also cities are awesome.

Cities CAN BE awesome, but the point is, growing your own food and creating real things, actual wealth, is a lot nicer than getting fake paper money with ink that a fuckload of big trees were cut down for, and then working all the time for that money, then buying something at a store, grown half a world away and shipped over with a lot of gas. "primitive" agricultural society is more advanced than ours currently. How? People depended on themselves, and made freinds with their neighbors (if they had any). Their food was right in front of them, all the fucking time.

Butts said:

Cities CAN BE awesome, but the point is, growing your own food and creating real things, actual wealth, is a lot nicer than getting fake paper money with ink that a fuckload of big trees were cut down for

Paper money is made from cotton.

"primitive" agricultural society is more advanced than ours currently. How? People depended on themselves, and made freinds with their neighbors (if they had any). Their food was right in front of them, all the fucking time.

Human beings have never been solitary animals. We have always lived in communities of people, social arrangements with other people because we depends on each other not only for survival, but because social contact itself is necessary.

Primitive humans food was not 'right in front of them, all the fucking time'. They worked themselves to death to obtain it, and in the process they lived life very fast and died very young. And that's IF disease, war, drought and famine didn't kill them even earlier.

Seriously, try not to wax poetic about primitive societies too much. They lived very brutal and unforgiving lives.

Butts said:

Their food was right in front of them, all the fucking time.

So is mine - courtesy of Internet shopping. :P

Quast said:

Seriously, try not to wax poetic about primitive societies too much. They lived very brutal and unforgiving lives.

Future generations will most likely say the same about us. Butts mightn't realize that it's our distant ancestor's mastering of of agriculture - and subsequent abandonment of their hunter/gatherer lifestyle - that led to the development of cities.

Good to see Russia is not standing for this shit, even if it raises the stakes by quite a lot. The West really needs to fuck off and stop trying to play the world Humitarians because everyone can see through their hidden agendas and they're really starting to look like a joke to the rest of the world.

EDIT:

Mission Arab Spring: 'Taking out Syria planned since 9/11'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC2dpSap82s

Are NATO and Russia really determined enough to fire on each other? And if they do, we must consider what the scope of the consequences will be. Will it bring China into the mix? And if it does, will North Korea take advantage of the situation?

WW1 started with a dude getting shot in a parade. Much less than war ships making audacious maneuvers against international military consortia.