Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geo

Your thoughts on Left 4 Dead 1 and 2

I've found some Steam games won't work until you restart the Steam client. Like the Steam client updates or if the Left 4 Dead game itself is in the process of updating (happens a lot with Team Fortress 2).

There is a high level of weapon diversity. Which is great. The guns fire differently.
Coop is always good with a side of competition.
Diverse environments are always good. I'd love to see weather like rain that puts out fire and limits view, but limited view might suck I know the burning hotel sucked.

And yes... Left 4 Dead could easily be a rampage simulator. Make zombies normal people. Make the player have a lotto ticket for a million dollars or something running through the ghetto. Give specific objectives like kill a high profile X... in a mall that knows you have the winning lotto ticket. Sorry that's probably a bad game idea.

Would anyone like if Doom had random spawning like this? A million gunless zombies supported by imps wall crawling and Barons of Hell throwing things at you.

Bought it for $5 during the summer sale in July/August. As of now, I have clocked 492 hours on it and I'm pretty sure it's my new favorite game.

I fucking hate the game. Just another boring zombie shooter if you ask me. I played it for less than an hour and got bored with it and haven't touched it since.