Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MRB_Doom

Gunman Chronicles

Gunman Chronicles

I never finished this mod but I thought the Western theme and the Xenomorph references were cool.

Does the player ever encounter the general whose statue can be seen in the beginning of the game?

Played it when I was a kid and wasn't that excited about it, but I was a retard back then, wouldn't mind playing this.

I have the retail disk for this game and have played through it once or twice.

For what it's worth, it has nice polish and is well made. The whole atmosphere of the game is very campy and silly. Can't say I thought much of it though. Gimmicky weapons, little to no enemy variety. The levels, and the game as a whole are really short and the story is rather dumb.

But, if you liked half-life you could probably give it a shot. I have no clue what it is going for as far as price, but I don't think I'd spend more than $5 on it TBH.

Gunman Chronicles! It's been a while since I last played this rarely-mentioned little gem, but I remember having a good time. Quast's post is a fairly accurate representation of what you'll encounter if you decide to play GC, but all-in-all I think it can be very enjoyable, especially for someone who is a big fan of HL1.

Game was average and unpolished back when it was released. I can only imagine time has held a cattle prod up to it for twelve years.